What music are you listening to? #63: YEAH TOAST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if there ever was a definition of a manly man, MAN ! But pretty sure this is it :

shockingly good !

Granted, this isn't so much April Wine as it is "Myles Goodwin, Brian Greenway, and a bunch of studio musicians just for contractual obligations" but that's a bit of a mouthful.

And the song was written by members of Katrina and the Waves. :crazyeye:

EDIT: I also find the video pretty weird. I guess they were trying to hide the fact that they were using studio musicians. :lol:

Last edited:
getting in that early 2000s alternative symphonic rock
edit: I changed my profile, I tried to change it before but it said the file was too big, this one apparently is not too big.

Last edited:
Today is Roxette Day !! In loving memory of Marie Fredrisskon . We love You Marie <3 Rest in Peace :sad:

The days of Blockbuster and small town Mom & Pop Video Rental stores wont be forgotten.

3 ... because it's a good number =) I 've just entered Vril and got an eargasm ! :lol:

.... ah what the hell , everything is better with Dvorak !
Ladies and Gentleman ... a Symphony no. 9 ^^

Okay time to sleep now , but just to finish off Therion day ! :lol: My fav. of their songs !

Spoiler :rockon: :
In ancient days of Khem
"A Pharaon was praising
The sun above Amon
Osiris, Mother Isis and Thoth

The gods would punish the hybris of Pharao
He wrapped himself in false sunshine
He was the founding father of the only God
But he provoked a fit of rage

Son of the Sun, it was his name
Son of the Sun, the sun will burn your wings
Son of the Sun, beware of Aton
Son of the Sun, your God will let you down (...)"
btw. it's about "Akhenaten" ;)

Sorry for taking so much place in this thread :mischief: Hope You can forgive me :please:

I uh ... I doubt You ever heared of Uriah Heap , well maybe except for grandpas ! :) Still it is bloody awesome !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom