What music are you listening to #64: And rock 'n' roll was in his soul, and music was a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cage The Elephant has some crazy distinct sound. I recognized it was them when this rolled onto youtube's autoplay thing despite never having heard it before. Kind of depressive/pessimistic but also rock? Does that make sense.

Kind of depressive/pessimistic but also rock? Does that make sense.

Radiohead? When sad sounds good kind of thing.
And this radiohead song, just makes me feel melted.

new tame impala album is actually dope as hell I just wasn't in the proper mood for it at the time

I think this might be the most Canadian music video I've seen in a while

"When I was a child I had a fever
My hands felt just like two balloons
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain you would not understand
This is not how I am
I have become comfortably numb"

Cage The Elephant has some crazy distinct sound. I recognized it was them when this rolled onto youtube's autoplay thing despite never having heard it before. Kind of depressive/pessimistic but also rock? Does that make sense.
Whoa! Flashback to 1967! Except the music then was better.

Since two years or so, I went on a journey to intellectually and emotionally penetrate and understand love, as well as sexuality, and its inderdepencies. For all the insight, experience, knowledge and power this has brought forward, it never changed a thing in those moments, when two souls collide, and envelop each other in their most vulnerable, most intense - in a way - most real and most alive states. Never changed a thing. Changed handling, perspective, afterthoughts, interpretation. But not, what it was still about, in the end. In the end, I never got more, than there ever was. Merely more options, more variance, more access, but never more of what it was all about.
Rationalization or disillusionment again and again, for a moment or episode of plight, were able to question romanticism, able to change its frame in my mind. But in the end, nothing could or ever will be able to kill it. For what is, that is, and will always be.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom