What music are you listening to #64: And rock 'n' roll was in his soul, and music was a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girl From Mars by Ash just played on the radio.
A song from my angsty teenage years.

Anyway, as an adult, I became more of a Syd Barrett guy.

You shaved off all your body hair? My son loved Syd too, but he only went as far as naming his pet mouse Gerald.
Just for you, here's a lesser-known version of Careful with that Shaver, Smoothie!

This has about three orders of magnitude fewer views on YouTube then it deserves (3,000!).

Boring new Jarvis song. Common people (like you) won't like it either.

I never liked Bon Jovi but I always liked this song for some reason:

For a moment I thought the reason you liked it was that it might be a cover of an old song by The Animals. (It isn't)

My favourite song by The Animals

Listened to Peter Gabriel (1980) and Peter Gabriel (1982) on the way to work this morning.

Listened to Peter Gabriel (1980) and Peter Gabriel (1982) on the way to work this morning.
His videos were impressive for their day, (and maybe even by today's standards). :)

Inspired by the Beard -thread it has been mostly an Eisfabrik evening here. Impressive facial hair though trailing ZZ Top but the music is much more to my liking.

I was doing some work in the back office, where I can play music without bothering anybody. I put on Fear, but it was winding me up so much I made 3 mistakes in 20 minutes. I put on some Coltrane, but of course that wasn't really any more relaxing. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom