What music are you listening to #64: And rock 'n' roll was in his soul, and music was a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
The music player I've been using has an auto-play feature I didn't know about, and it gave me "Medicated Goo" by Traffic, which I hadn't heard before. I was never into Steve Winwood's solo stuff - "Higher Love" and "Back in the High Life Again" were radio singles back in the day - and I didn't hear Traffic until some years later.

EDIT: I jinxed myself. After posting this, the place I went for lunch was playing "Higher Love" on their radio. It's gonna be stuck in my head for the rest of the week, I know it. :lol:

Last edited:
I first saw/heard this guy in an episode of Luke Cage, then I guess I kind of forgot about him. Then this morning YouTube put him in front of me.

Being in a mood .... I think that it's a great piece of music, (regardless of who sang it.) ("Goodbye homeland" - That is what Tikhanovskaya must be feeling right now)

cool song, but did the video really have to be three minutes of an empty room? :mischief:

My bed is burning ....
... from all this black metal songs :)

Last edited:

I have been trying to trace this song for almost two decades, cause a midi version of it was at some Lovecraft geocities site.
Today I managed to locate both the original and the midi ^_^
That's one I didn't have. Thank you. :)

More classic punk

It gots nice bite ! , I like it ! ^^ - To be completely honest the first time I've heard of this number was when first time playing Fallout: New Vegas and there was this quest "I fought the law...." :mischief: ;) .... the law won ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom