What qualties do you admire in people?

Maturity and intelligence.

The courage to see everything as objectively as possible, which in turn means not being egoistic.

If theres one thing I hate, its people who pat themselves on the back, endlessly, for whatever reason.

My nation is the best one evarrr!!!111 My religion is the only true one!!!1oneoneone

My music, etc etc etc.

People who are so full of it, they don't even realize it. I think you aren't an adult until you realize that you are full of crap when it comes to certain issues, as is everyone else.

Once you realize that, you become an adult about it, and can control it, sort of.

has anyone mentioned someone who likes to lend lots of money to thier friends?

Honesty, Knowledgeable, Critical Thinker, Courage, Creativity, Questions authority, Humble, Hardworking, Straightforward, Loyal to friends

I admire people who get drunk and then sit at home making a spree of bizarre, swear-riddled, racist, sexist, anti-moderator, anti-religious posts on CFC.

Loyalty
Intelligence
Open-Mindedness

but above all else...

The ability to own up to one's mistakes. Incredibly rare - especially online - and all the more so valuable.

We all make mistakes. Pretending it never happens to you doesn't make you a better person ; admitting you've made a mistake, explaining it, and learning from it does.

Top Bottom