What should be priority in next patch?

What should be priority for next patch?

• Fix technical bugs (e.g. crashes)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Fix AI/game bugs (e.g. trading, stack mvmt of armies)

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Add new techs/units/buildings

• Add new game features (e.g. new advisor screens, new settler options, disband armies)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Enhanced editor (e.g. build cities,units, set start year)

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Multiplayer (unlikely as a patch)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Something Else (explain)

• Total voters

Exile_Ian

Warlord
Personally, I don't have a problem with the game's stability. I'd like to see the obvious AI anomalies fixed (e.g. make trading cities a possibility; make AI use RRs effectively).

After that, I'd like to see some of the obvious deficiencies of the editor fixed (like setting start year; start locations; build cities; build units; assign techs to Civs etc.).

On a much smaller scale, there's a few really irritating things I'd love to see:

• change the civ relationships screen to show all civs - maybe up to max 16 - I'm sure they could reduce the size of the leaderheads to achieve it);
    add a 'list all trade agreements' screen - please!
    add an 'activate all units' option when you right-click a city.

good poll. I voted for an enhanced editor, but i think the AI/Game bugs need to be fixed as well, and soon. I would really prefer that Firaxis fix the flawed game before even considering MP, which will take a huge effort to make successful.

Other - The ability to select some or all player starting locations in the editor when you're creating a new scenario. This is something that should have been included in the initial release.

Top Bottom