1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

What should I do?

Discussion in 'Other Civ-Related Games' started by bladester, Apr 8, 2003.

1. bladester

bladester Chieftain

In my current game I am stuck between guardians and another AI empire. The AI and I are on extremely good terms.

My question is I am still trying to learn the game, especially in the spy and ship design area but since there are no AI to wage war (unless I declare war on my ally) I see no real way to test out anything.

What should I do? Start a new game with max number of AIs? Declare war on my ally? or continue as is with a hope of finally breaking through the guardians?

2. R.B.

R.B. King of the Meeps

Save your game first, then try both.

3. vmxa

vmxa Chieftain

What version of Moo are you talking about? Is it Moo3? If it is Moo1 and you are talking about THE guardian on Orion, then kill it.

The kill you ally. Start a new after that and use at least 3 races.

If it is Moo2, no different, except you have up to 8 races, so use at least 5.

If it is Moo3, I cannot remember much about it.

4. Sullla

Sullla Patrician Roman Dictator

The original post was in 2003. He's probably solved the dilemma one way or another by now. ;)

5. vmxa

vmxa Chieftain

Ha, I did not even notice the date. I just looked at the last post and saw it was current, oh well.

6. Himura

Himura Chieftain

I bet the suspense was killing him, just waiting for a reply.