What styles are we all using

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
I know you love to spy on other people so I've added a little feature that tells what style a poster is using. It's right below poster postcount. :egypt:

He just can't stop... soon I'll not even need to leave my desk to get coffee, because the latest CFC forum hack'll make it for me :D

Probably... Eklektikos why don't you try changing to another style then change back to default? That should make it show up...

Aww... and destroy my aura of mystery? Ok! :p

Yep, sadly the world now knows that I'm a boring old default-using fart. Thanks TF :p

And sticking with the default one gives you the shrowd of mystery, no one know which style you are using! :lol: :p

I like it, although I think you might be overdoing it a bit on the features.
:D

What shroud of mystery? :p If the style name doesn't appear, it's the default one. I chged my template before TF implemented this new item and it's now showing dark blue anyway. So only for the ppl who still keep to the traditional format will this space appears as 'mysterious'. :)

I really don't why people will want to know which template I'm using but it doesn't really hurt I suppose..... :)

I probably will reset everyone's style to default in order to get accurate counts. So don't worry if your forum style suddently reverts back to default. :)

Mua ha ha. You can't spy on me. It says that I'm using default when I in actuality am using **** ****, Damn you can probably count the asterisks so lets make it *censored*.

Edit: for clarification.

Yeah, probably! At least that´s the way it looks right now. :p

I´ll change to other styles now, so to see which ones annoy me the least!

by TF:
I probably will reset everyone's style to default in order to get accurate counts. So don't worry if your forum style suddently reverts back to default.

Nooooooo no no!!! The number of Defaults tells us all a very very interesting Demographic!!! It is not a glitch. The sum of all the styles tells us the number of active users of CivFanatics since the time you implemented the hack a day or two ago!

Spycatcher pointed out that resetting it will show 20,000 users of the default. About 17,000 have made no choice at all, and to show eveyone using default is in itself inaccurate :).

I think it is very interesting to have that juicy tidbit (number of active CFC users since the Style Choice Hack).

Keep it as is!! :D

:goodjob:

What about my privacy.
Why is it necessary that everyone can see which style I use ?

And what will be the next feature ?
Is it one that shows my vote in certain polls to everybody ?

Yep, that was already discussed. Non anonymous polls. It is possible! :rolleyes:

I changed to Dark Blue now. The green thing is too green and the light thing too bright! :p

I still like the default one best, though.

Tf can already see who voted what in which poll.......

@ SL isnt there that hack thing at the whos online section that shows how may active useres a day. Furthermore some people that are active mayb not have switched style at all so they wouldnt show up as default now would they?

Originally posted by spycatcher34
Furthermore some people that are active mayb not have switched style at all so they wouldnt show up as default now would they?
Right... if you visit the Civ3 forums, you will see lots of posters whose Style field is blank.

Top Bottom