What Subject for Next Story?

Subject for Next Story (Rhye's and Fall: Dawn of Civilization)

• Tibet

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Ethiopia

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Congo

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Indonesia

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Siam

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There isn't Siam in the game, how will you play it?

Yes they are, I meant Khmer or whatever it is called.

Edit: Not Khmer, Thai

My problem with Congo is I'm afraid that Portugal or whoever will get an enormous military bonus and screw me over. I hate it when stuff like that happens.

Yet you still have Indonesia as an option?

Yet you still have Indonesia as an option?

I did not know there was a bonus against them. I'm not completely familiar with Dawn of Civilization. Oh well :) :p

They get absolutely decimated by the dutch stacks.

I'd be interested in any of these stories! I voted Ethiopia, but now I think Tibet would be better, so could you subtract one vote from Ethiopia and add it to Tibet?

I'd be interested in any of these stories! I voted Ethiopia, but now I think Tibet would be better, so could you subtract one vote from Ethiopia and add it to Tibet?

Why yes I could :)

The reason I think you should do Tibet is because I'm 90% someone already did Tibet but no one has dared to do Ethiopia.

The reason I think you should do Tibet is because I'm 90% someone already did Tibet but no one has dared to do Ethiopia.

Why no Ethiopia? Because it's so early and it'd take very long? It someone's already done Tibet (I'm going to do some digging and if you know where it is please tell me) then I'll do Ethiopia or whatever second place is.

Why no Ethiopia? Because it's so early and it'd take very long? It someone's already done Tibet (I'm going to do some digging) then I'll do Ethiopia or whatever second place is.

*Ahem* To quote AOS9001:

*shudders* Ethiopia... Every game I've tried with them has failed miserably, and on the one I was winning, the laptop crashed before I could save but once. 1 turn from being the first to get Theology, too!

Someone's probably done Ethiopia, but not recently, and I don't want to know how it turned out.

*Ahem* To quote AOS9001:

Someone's probably done Ethiopia, but not recently, and I don't want to know how it turned out.

Hmmmmmmmmm. Okay, I'm taking this as a challenge. I shall do Ethiopia next and whatever wins will be the next story after Ethiopia. I take this as a personal challenge and I'd be a sissy if i backed down. :)

In that case, I take my vote from Ethiopia to Tibet, if you dare play a game as Ethiopia.

I change my vote to Tibet. I'm already working on an Ethiopia story, so that could be cool as well.

Edit: Nevermind, I misread the quote

Oh ok thank you.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Indonesia is the fourth largest country in the world, but in DoC it never does well.

Won't you give it a chance?

Indonesia is the fourth largest country in the world, but in DoC it never does well.

Won't you give it a chance?

I'll just have to do it later. But I will think on it!

Top Bottom