What the BLEEP?!

ljofthemm

Chieftain
Well, I installed the MP mod, and for some reason when I load the mod, the only wbsaves that show up for scenario selection are iceage and wbsave. I can see that the three starts are in the correct folder, but they don't show up in the scenario selection in the game? I am downloading adobe right now so I can read the readme. Thanks for making a RFC MP, it looks like it will be great!

I installed the mod into - beyond the sword/mods/ - folder. I can open the save file directly, but it takes me directly to the single player setup screen, and if I go back, I can't reload the WBS file.

I installed the mod into - beyond the sword/mods/ - folder. I can open the save file directly, but it takes me directly to the single player setup screen, and if I go back, I can't reload the WBS file.

After you go back, choose multiplayer, then start scenario. After choosing this you will be able to see the three scenarios (3000 BC, 800 BC, 600 AD).

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I am having the same problem and don't understand how it was resolved. My brother and I look forward to playing our favorite mod together. The only difference I have is that I can only see the worldbuilder quicksave. Any clarification you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

1. make the folder structure look like Beyond the Sword/Mods/Rhye's and Fall MP/Assets, etc
2. start BTS
3. Advanced - Load a Mod - RFC MP
4. Play a Scenario
you should see the 3 RFC MP scenarios

I do that, but it when i go into lan, i click on new scenario and the only choice it gives me is the worldbuilder quicksave.

Top Bottom