1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

What the BLEEP?!

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall MP' started by ljofthemm, Nov 29, 2007.

1. ljofthemm

ljofthemm Chieftain

Well, I installed the MP mod, and for some reason when I load the mod, the only wbsaves that show up for scenario selection are iceage and wbsave. I can see that the three starts are in the correct folder, but they don't show up in the scenario selection in the game? I am downloading adobe right now so I can read the readme. Thanks for making a RFC MP, it looks like it will be great!

2. Rhye

Rhye 's and Fall creator

which folder did you install it in?

3. ljofthemm

ljofthemm Chieftain

I installed the mod into - beyond the sword/mods/ - folder. I can open the save file directly, but it takes me directly to the single player setup screen, and if I go back, I can't reload the WBS file.

4. Rhye

Rhye 's and Fall creator

you shouldn't open it; you must see the RFC ones. You must be sure that you're installing where civ is installed, not in the documents

5. onedreamer

onedreamer Dragon

After you go back, choose multiplayer, then start scenario. After choosing this you will be able to see the three scenarios (3000 BC, 800 BC, 600 AD).

6. Ad_Astra

Ad_Astra Chieftain

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I am having the same problem and don't understand how it was resolved. My brother and I look forward to playing our favorite mod together. The only difference I have is that I can only see the worldbuilder quicksave. Any clarification you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

7. Jet

Jet No, no, please. Please.

1. make the folder structure look like Beyond the Sword/Mods/Rhye's and Fall MP/Assets, etc
    2. start BTS
    3. Advanced - Load a Mod - RFC MP
    4. Play a Scenario
    you should see the 3 RFC MP scenarios

8. Ad_Astra

Ad_Astra Chieftain

I do that, but it when i go into lan, i click on new scenario and the only choice it gives me is the worldbuilder quicksave.