What the ... Hitler LHs?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretending Hitler didn't exist is silly.

So the purpose of this thread is that you want everyone in the Forum Community to know that there are still German citizens that still feel remorseful about their country's history?

Hitler manifested all that was good and holy in the world, it is only natural that we create pale imitations of him so that we may bask in his glory

If the whole world combined together to assemble all historians to revision the history of that last Great War as something that Hitler tried to do was extremely noble and beneficial to mankind as a whole, then we would be in a serious different world on how we percieved Hitler's actions.

Danzig was and is a German city.

Last I looked, it was possible and often beneficial in CIV, to:
1) Wage war;
2) Raze cities;
3) Use forced labor;
4) Adopt Fascism;
5) Wipe entire nations off the face of earth.
There was no sensible reason whatever to omit Hitler from vanilla to begin with.

There was no sensible reason whatever to omit Hitler from vanilla to begin with.

Yeah, but Frederick and Bismarck are much better choices!

Last I looked, it was possible, often beneficial in CIV, to:
1) Wage war;
2) Raze cities;
3) Use forced labor;
4) Adopt Fascism.

Well to answer your question. It is because using Hitler as one of the many leaderheads in the CIV game will only create controversy to Firaxis Games by groups that find the icon as something distasteful and unacceptable to their sensibility.

Yeah, but Frederick and Bismarck are much better choices!
Von Papen in WW2 scenario is just ridiculous though.
Well to answer your question. It is because using Hitler as one of the many leaderheads in the CIV game will only create controversy to Firaxis Games by groups that find the icon as something distasteful and unacceptable to their sensibility.
I understand that. I just don't think it falls under "sensible reason".
Not that I terribly miss him... outside that one scenario, that is.

Thank God, Hitler committed suicide in an attack of intellence!

Lies. Our great leader is alive and well on mars and will make a glorious return in 2012.

Also well done on the silly outrage in the op. Very authentic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom