What the... people still play this game????

That's not a good enough reason for playing Civ I...it's far better than the newer games, Kernal :(!
I hope you'll enjoy it if you keep playing :)!!!

Good Luck!

That's not the only thing, silly. Diplomats were awesome...I would wage war in a republic using my huge amount of cash to buy enemy cities. Especially the ones with walls. Also, faraway cities have decent shield production.

I'm borrowing my mom's Civ 4 disk tomorrow, so I'll be playing that instead, but I'll still finish the Civ 1 game. I got those mystery terrains near the north pole, maybe I should save and try to build a city there...hmmm...

It's explained here in the "Civ Score Bug" section. So apparently if I build a city there, I'll get like 100 of each resource (i.e., food, shields, and arrows) for each square I work, but there are other problems such as pollution.

I got those mystery terrains near the north pole, maybe I should save and try to build a city there...hmmm...

Please post the map & sve files. Before and after if you have them. Has anyone else seen this? What version of CIV/dos are you playing?

Top Bottom