What the world looks like right now

Zwelgje

Deity
In this post I will post a picture of what the world looks right now once a week after the saturday-turns.
The old screenshots will be "archived": I will post further on in the thread the old screenshot and I will refresh the screenshot in this first post.

NUF 1200AD

If you like, I could upload a complete picture and post a link in every new Next Turn thread. It's not any harder than posting the usual images. I'll try it tonight. :)

If you are going to do it be sure to put the picture in another post otherwise the "turn-post" will become really wide and hard to read. I'm willing to keep doing this, just after each turn compile a pic like this so others can keep track of what the game looks like right now.

We could put a link to this thread then in the game information thread of Duke and newbies to the game can instantly see what our world looks like now! :)

Ok, civ1-addict , I'll just let you run with this.

I'll zoom out as necessary in the Next Turn posts.

I never noticed the land to the west of TF before!

Hey! Though initially wary of the burden this may put on Tf's server, I like it! :goodjob:
I suggest that these images go in the land registry thread every so often, but we put links to the map at certain dates, so that those historians looking back on the past glories of Fanatica in the future will be able to trace our path to world domination!
I thought, from the images in the turn thread, that the settler to the far east, apparently nearest to Antioch according to our Science Minister, was actually much closer to home than he is and is nowhere near the collection of whale and fish specials on that island. :D
The game now seems so much more clear! :goodjob:

I think maybe a post in the land registry with links to maps throughout the ages could be a good idea (starting from the beginning!). Each time a new turn is played, the new map is added to the list. Civ1, this is your baby, so I'm giving you first refusal to maintain this bit of the registry. If it's too much work for you to set up, I can do it and you can just send me links for your larger maps as and when. Post here and let me know.

Originally posted by duke o' york
Hey! Though initially wary of the burden this may put on Tf's server, I like it! :goodjob:
It's a big image but "only" 285 kb in size!

Originally posted by Jayne
I think maybe a post in the land registry with links to maps throughout the ages could be a good idea
I'm willing to do this. Now I'm not a governor anymore I feel I don't have enough involvement in the game and this gives me something to do! :D

Top Bottom