What time is it ok to open a pint?

StittsvilleJame

Warlord
For me, it's 11:00 am (which, coincidentally, is when restaurants can serve alcohol here in Ontario, Canada, although that doesn't influence my decision).

My Grandma would never have a drink before noon. Of course, starting at noon she would have a scotch (two fingers in a lowball at a time) every hour until bedtime....

I have a good friend who has no problem opening a beer at 9:00 am. (and he's not a raging alcoholic or anything).

Is it ok to start at 10:00 am? or perhaps you shouldn't have one until 1:00 pm? What is the appropriate starting time for you people?

12+

I get up in the noon so I have beer with my cornflakes.

Any time really. As long as you know you don't have a problem.

However in general I don't drink until around 7 or 8pm, about two to three days a week.

Depends.

I watch the English Premier league at7:30am on Saturdays sometime, and if my team is playing I'll usually have 1 or 2 then. Or if Man U are playing and get scored on..

Every once in a while I'll have a pint at lunch, usually on a Friday.. so there is no set time for me, really. But I wouldn't drink early just for the hell of it.. A beer seems more appropriate later in the day, especially after work.

Depends on the occasion, i generally try and keep it after midday though. Rarely do i want a pint in the morning though.

Early afternoon. Not hard and fast time, just...well, on a Saturday it would be earlier than say a Tuesday.

Day drinking is far superior to night drinking. You can see everything you could potentially trip over a lot better.

I think times are too arbitrary. What you want to get right with your drugs consumption schedule is the order. I would order them thusly:

Caffeine-Cannabis-Alcohol-WhatHaveYou-DMT

Noon, barring extenuating circumstances. Before noon the drink of choice is a Bloody Mary.

I've had beer for breakfast. But only because there was nothing else in the house :mischief:

Well if I am drinking its about 12:01am and doesn't stop until the next morning. If you start drinking while its still dark and keep drinking after the sun rises its easy to stay up, assuming you keep drinking throughout the day.

Top Bottom