What to do in London (England) on a weekend?

I glad you liked the sugestion:) - I suppose the National Maritime Museum would have been closing by the time you got there.:sad:

That and it is freaking miles away from where he was staying (uxbridge i believe)

:lol: Hey, I am an experienced tube-traveller now, so everything is within reach.

Heck, I may even be qualified to play Mornington Crescent!! :mischief:

Goodge Street tube -
They have a good Egyptian bronze cat

:lol: Hey, I am an experienced tube-traveller now, so everything is within reach.

Heck, I may even be qualified to play Mornington Crescent!! :mischief:

You have to get the DLR to get there IIRC but yeah you can probably get involved!

Information Integrity Research Centre can not be reached on DLR

The only IIRC I have heard of is the Information Integrity Research Centre which is or was in Cambridge- Assume you get there mainline from Liverpool Street - Which you can walk from the DLR at Bank or TowerGateway if you do not want to get the Tube

The only IIRC I have heard of is the Information Integrity Research Centre which is or was in Cambridge- Assume you get there mainline from Liverpool Street - Which you can walk from the DLR at Bank or TowerGateway if you do not want to get the Tube

Ah right, IIRC= If I recall correctly.

I am a bit old and do not understand all the text TLAs etc

The DLR is allowed in Mornington Crescent if playing by the 1988 revised Rice rules.
At Bank you can back pass to Bank or Monument

Ah but i was under the impression that those rules were outlawed following the porridge incident of '94

A series of letters from Mrs Trellis the following year got it reinstated as long as the contestant put on a hat that she had knitted before invoking the rule

Top Bottom