What to do when the dust settles?

Towerbooks3192

Chieftain
I was experimenting with warmongers and so far I loved the mongols and their hit and run tactics. I was trying to avoid sort of playing the game to win in X no of turns or view it as sort of a chess game and not enjoy it but just rush my opponents. I was wondering what should I do once the dust settles (like lets say I play continents and basically conquered each and every civ on that continent along with the city states?).

Also I want to know if there are any links to general tips and not Civ specific strategy. I kind of followed some threads regarding the mongols and the problem is that I didn't learn the "why" but only the "how". I want to learn the reasons behind every civ specific tactics and that is the reason why I want to know if there is a place where I could learn to improve my overall skill on the game like where to settle, what to research, and what policies to take, etc.

Well, there's literally a "Civ5 - Strategy & Tips" forum on this site that's a good place to go ;) Also, there are a lot of youtube videos that can give you some good approaches.

Top Bottom