1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

What to we do from here? (deity)

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by warrior38, Mar 4, 2012.

1. warrior38

warrior38 Chieftain

Hi There,

I hope the attachments with screenshots work.

Managed to built 5 cities. First to tech Alpha and traded with IW. Hooked up the gems, cottaged the eastside of my land and working every cottage tile after micromanaging. granary's and library's in all city. Only have horses at this point.

do we tech something like MAth, code of laws. or HB riding, am I too late with HB?
    I want to make Utrecht my new Capital. 10 turns away from a GS.

What's my best Strategy with willem here?

Tanks

Attached Files:

2. Seraiel

Seraiel Chieftain

Wrong Forum, what you want is Strategy and Tips. And post a Save there too plz.

3. warrior38

warrior38 Chieftain

Ok sorry. will move

4. TheMeInTeam

TheMeInTeam GiftOfNukes

Way too late to pull anything with horse archers...you'd have had to hit and won the war by now or at the very LEAST be marching a stack of tons of them this very turn. Too many AI will have feudalism by the time you can tech them + build enough to do anything...and cottages lend themselves poorly to that anyway.

See if you can't culture troll that banana away with a 6th city IMO and try to bust out in renaissance at this point. I think it will be hard to stage an earlier war in that setup.