what u whold like to see in conquest?

Vietcong

Deity
what do u whant to see??? all ideas are welcome no mater how dumb thay may seem!!!!! i whold like some ww1 stealmates.. some units like dive bombers,navl bombers, ect.
mines, bio and chem whiopons, air craft deliverd atomic bobms, ect.
more goverments. like facisam, thecoaracy, city states, orglyarcy, ect. civs shold start out as city states not depotisam.. wher each city is allmost have a will of its own and every city is only coniderd a part of ur nation becus of a comman culter and laguige

a city-state isnt a form of government. It is a political body

well then u shold start as more of a despotist city state thing

I'd definitely like for an option in the editor for air units to be able to capture cities.

I'd like sea movement to be more realistic. One year for a battleship to go 6 squares? It took Magellan's caravels less than a year to circle the Earth.

Originally posted by Grandraem
I'd definitely like for an option in the editor for air units to be able to capture cities.

I would like to see an option like this in the editor also, but I'd be strongly against it being part of the actual game. Now adays, air units decide who wins the war, but you MUST have ground units to hold a city.

I would also like to see:

1) Free movement for airplanes
2) More naval/air units
3) Air on Air combat
4) Air on ground combat
5) Allows civilizations to trade/buy/sell units to eachother.

an option to turn every turn to be a month or week insted of one year whold be good.. like u said insted of changin movemnt just chang time basses.. the whold be a lot more turns tho

I'd like to see the Australians, Canadians, Israelites, Malians, and Brazilians.

Originally posted by Vietcong
an option to turn every turn to be a month or week insted of one year whold be good.. like u said insted of changin movemnt just chang time basses.. the whold be a lot more turns tho

already an option in the editor under scenario properties you can how many turns there are how many years/months/weeks there are per turn and what date the game starts at

id like to see the unit "sub" renamed to attack sub and the unit "nuke sub" renamed to missle sub

I'd like to see a Civ2 style, attack helicopter unit. Strong attack and weak defense, which loses HP's the longer it stays in the air.

I'd like each of the new scenarios to make use of at least one new rule that wasn't in Civ3 before.

I want to see a dive bomber and a ground support bomber, one being the upgrade of the other. It should be a unit with same stats as a bomber, only shorter range, cheaper and more vulnerable to enemy air. Ground support could probably have a Lethal Bombardment ability, but slightly costlier.

I also want to see a cruiser unit, midway between destroyer and battleship.
Also, unit trading should be an option, in diplomacy.

I want to see rebellions, insurrections, and civil wars, especially in geographically different areas of your empire. I think it would be extremely cool if you military advisro came up to you and said, "York and Nottingham have revolted and formed their own 'country', named _____." That would just be awesome. Then you could deal with them using normal diplomacy. Also, I'd like to see espionage improved, with more options (like the good old "poison the water supply" from civ II).

I miss the plant nuclear bomb option, but we should'nt be giving too many ideas to people who may actually do them;)

I'd like more great wonders in the modern age
I'd like a greater variety of terrain
I'd like a better AI!!
I'd like the ability of merging countries of same cultural category.
Example: England and France's capitals are really close together, and they have each built respectively east and west. Now, it is like cultural flip, but the entire contries merge instead of some cities. Also, some cities can choose not to flip and thus go into a civil war.
At least the idea is nice, but it needs some working I believe... :)

definately want revolutions... America would have never come to be if they didn't revolt and break away from England...

I'd like to see:
  • A map generator that doesn't make a "Pangaea" map with a 50 tile island way off the coast (where you start, of course :p)
  • More Industrial Era Wonders (Eiffel Tower and Statue of Liberty again?) Maybe they can move J.S. Bach back to the IE again, since Bach lived in the early IE (1685 - 1750).
  • More transitition units, especially between Cavalry and Tank. Doesn't have to be super powerful, but anything higher than 6 attack would be nice. Come on Sid, we had the same problem in Civ I with Knights -> Armor, which you fixed in Civ II. And yet, it returns...
  • More resources. Strategic might be kinda hard, since you'd need units/buildings to take advantage of them, but luxury/bonus would be cool even. Just to give the game more character, or maybe super rare ones people can prize (like +2 food +2 shields +2 trade or something).
And lots of other things probably not practical, but I'd take these.

Top Bottom