What version do you play?

What version do you play?

• Total voters

zeta

Mod Addict
So, I asked this some months ago but all old threads got deleted.

But, what version of VP do you play? Vote so we can see what people prefer! Some explanation on why would be great :)

I use the full package but I would gladly give up EUI if we can get an alternative in place.

Vox Populi (no EUI), Global Relations and a few of Whoward's Pick'N'Mix mods. I find EUI clutters the interface way too much to be useful and I experienced compatibility problems in the past.

What gameplay mods? ExCE? CD? You can play those with VP as well.

But I don't like VP. At least don't like playing VP together with JFD's mods, since they're not designed to run altogether though they're technically compatible.

But I don't like VP. At least don't like playing VP together with JFD's mods, since they're not designed to run altogether though they're technically compatible.

JFD and I work closely so that our mods are not just compatible, but also complimentary.

JFD and I work closely so that our mods are not just compatible, but also complimentary.

I think he's just referring to the fact that the compatibles that JFD makes with VP are a bit glitchy or outdated at best.

Just the patch.

I had issue with some of the resources used, like icons etc. You could really tell by the lower quality that some of those weren't supposed to be there.

Call me picky. I guess I am.

Top Bottom