What Video Games Have You Been Playing? Eight times I've died...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler :

Red dots terminals, thick lines LRT, thin lines buses. No? You can also have bus routes on the LRT routes.

Hey so your idea basically worked, even without the buses. I guess I just needed a relief line!

Spoiler :

The initial situation, Lakeshore LRT line, it runs through 3 in-game cities (Toronto, Hamilton, KW):

The updated situation with the new Golden Horshoe LRT line, which also now connects Niagara Falls:

I ran this without any bus lines at all and it's looking pretty good, although it looks like I will have to build more LRT lines.

The one issue with this solution is that I can't use it everywhere. For instance, whenever lines intersect I have to do this:

At first I didn't do this, and due to the number of trams everything went to hell. I had to spend 15+ million to build this but now it's a loooot more smooth. The new LRT line pulls in 900k a year already, which is better than some of my passenger rail lines..

Last edited:
Should I take you up on this?

I don't know. I haven't even fully decided whether or not I'm going to release it or if I'm just going to keep it as my own private mod. That's why I haven't made any threads about it in the Civ 3 C&C subforum.

Oreos are the worst.
je moeder (translation into English: citation needed)
I don't know. I haven't even fully decided whether or not I'm going to release it or if I'm just going to keep it as my own private mod. That's why I haven't made any threads about it in the Civ 3 C&C subforum.
Ah. As you wish then.

I may have lost the attention span for long, story driven games.

I got that way last year especially. But I did finish Pillars of Eternity 2. It helps that game isn't too long. I enjoyed it, not as deep as the first game, but that's okay because my attention span is lower it seems. I haven't been able to finish Witcher 3 again or get far enough in to play the expansions. I bought both expansions and have yet to play them. :(

I got that way last year especially. But I did finish Pillars of Eternity 2. It helps that game isn't too long. I enjoyed it, not as deep as the first game, but that's okay because my attention span is lower it seems. I haven't been able to finish Witcher 3 again or get far enough in to play the expansions. I bought both expansions and have yet to play them. :(

I needed a three month break from Witcher 3 before I finished it, but that was an extremely long game for an obsessive completionist like me.
Still not done with Blood and Wine.

For some reason the Croatia/England match left me so drunk that I'm now seriously considering to play
Spoiler :

Skyrim
again.

I sense a good story coming up.

You do know that Simon Pegg is a currently non-drinking alcoholic, do you?

Civilization III and Banished. I'm in my second long-term village in Banished. The first, last year, had hit a plateau of sustainability, and while I was gradually expanding, I also wanted that new-town feel again. And admittedly, I felt a bit bad at having caused a famine while pursuing the 60-stonemasons-for-three-years achievement. Not the worst of them, but one that would not have happened without that goal. A new town would let me atone for that.

The new town is doing well! It did have a food crisis of its own, but by no means intentional. In retrospect, I think I built houses too quickly, overextending the food and firewood supplies.

Now, 5-10 years past that, the town is prospering. I just got the first seeds (I always play with the Hard start, and thus no agriculture), and have a pear orchard. Plans have been made for many expansions, and work is progressing. And all the essentials are in good supply.

My reactions are so bad nowadays, so many great games are not for me. It would be a waste of time and money, just trying it. I am still pretty good at some shooters and first-person view games, but put me in a game with 3rd person view, you would see an idiot running around in circles trying to find that vital key, lol.

How do you think this guys feels :lol: :lol: :crazyeye: :

Watch "Fluke Grand Theft Auto V kill" on WackyView

Sober again. Just wasted a bit of time in the internet and went to sleep.
Back to XCOM. I think I have time to kill the last Chosen before I go to work.

Napoleon: Total War. Honestly? Disappointing. It refines features from Empire but the game itself is pretty bad. Napoleon's campaigns are stupid, and the "grand campaign" isn't grand at all. Every minute played was a minute wishing these features were just ported back over to Empire. I'll probably get 8-10 hours out of it and I got it for a few bucks during the Summer Sale so it's not a complete waste, but it's certainly far less than the 150 hours I put into Empire.

Yeah, dunno why they never fixed empire with napoleon's features

I’ve been playing Stellaris for most of the past month. It’s a lot of fun! I usually try to play reptilian or amphibian looking humanoids. I also regenerated newgames until Gargantua soawned acceptably close to my homeworld. I admit I used a mod that allows your home system to be a 12-section ringworld.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom