What Video Games Have You Been Playing VI: Because There Are No Elections In Video Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only problem with the original Fallout was it was so short, and not enough evil options. Though Fallout 2 didn't have that many either. Other than going against Killian, what else can you do? Other than indiscriminately kill everyone. I still love Fallout 2 more than Fallout because of much more content. But I admit the first one seemed a little more down to Earth and not too far fetched. They did some crazy things with Fallout 2 (I never liked the idea of a GECK which just seems impossible even from a fantasy point of view), and some of the Easter eggs really broke the 4th wall a lot. I'd say the first one had a tighter plot, 2nd one had much more fun things to do.

1. Fallout: New Vegas by far. Still my favorite game of all time
2. Fallout 2
3. Fallout
4. Fallout 4
5. Fallout 3
6: Fallout: Tactics: rated last, but I am one of the few that actually enjoy this game.

Though, in the usual Fallout fashion, joining the Master is not really equal to "evil".

@Commodore, you're up for the new thread. :)

I finally played through Season 1 of the Walking Dead Telltale game myself. There were some annoying things that bothered me (such as Kenny treating you as a traitor forever if you disagree with him once in a long line of supporting him through thick and thin) but in general it was an enjoyable experience. I don't think I've ever seen a video game relationship as well done as Lee and Clementine. I bawled at the end.

@Commodore, you're up for the new thread. :)

I finally played through Season 1 of the Walking Dead Telltale game myself. There were some annoying things that bothered me (such as Kenny treating you as a traitor forever if you disagree with him once in a long line of supporting him through thick and thin) but in general it was an enjoyable experience. I don't think I've ever seen a video game relationship as well done as Lee and Clementine. I bawled at the end.

Oh yes it's a very good game. Season 2 is decent but a huge down step from the emotional heights of season 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom