What Videogames are you playing? ΙΔ - Meet your doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting Worms: Armageddon for $2.99 on Steam
Why have you not done that before? I have Worms Portable ready (by its very nature) to go.
Worms is a game I really want to like but every time I have played it I hated it and found it really boring.
It's a game meant to be played on hotseat mode. You know, by actually getting together with people.

Penetration is a good damage boosting mechanic in general. Off the top of my head, for a 4-link, which is what you should probably be looking to have given where you are, I'd probably go with Ice Shot - Barrage/GMP - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Cold Pen, unless you're going Raider for your Ascendancy, in which case the flat damage Ice Bite gives from your Frenzy Charges probably pushes it above one of the other supports there.

One other thing that comes to mind that I dunno if you know about is the recipe for a +damage magic weapon: a weapon, a blacksmith's whetstone and a magic or rare Rustic Sash gives you that weapon back with a guaranteed damage modifier. If the sash is rare, the modifier is 50-69% increased damage. It's a really good way to keep your weapon up-to-date while leveling - every 10 or so levels, get a better base bow, then do the recipe on it (then, if you want, you can also Aug it for a second random mod).
I had forgotten that recipe! I will give it a try on a new base once they fix the memory leak issue.

All right, the economics of it are beyond me. I'm going to make myself a cuppa and then play video games.

The Creation Club for Fallout 4 (basically microtransactions) is giving away a powerful sniper rifle for free right now.

All right, the economics of it are beyond me. I'm going to make myself a cuppa and then play video games.

I mean, I used to play that game back in the day but all the CDs from the Elder Days have been lost or destroyed

No, I understand that, what I don't understand is the price dropping from $15 to $2.50.

The Creation Club for Fallout 4 (basically microtransactions) is giving away a powerful sniper rifle for free right now.

Thank you. Its been over 2 years since I've played it and I don't have any plans to do so soon but I'd hate to miss out on a freebie.

I found this from nine years ago while cleaning up my game screenshot folder.

God, I love Civ IV. Years later I still think it's the best Civ game. Not sure if that's a popular opinion in this forum or not.

I've been playing a ton of Hollow Knight lately. I had never heard of it, saw it on a reddit thread, and got it because it had great reviews. It's AMAZING. Highly recommend for anyone! It's a Metroidvania with incredible exploration, amazing gameplay, and the atmosphere is just so so good. I just can't get over it. It was only made by a team of four people, too! I've heard it compared to Dark Souls because it can be pretty difficult, but it's not too bad (so far). And it's very cheap too! I think I only paid about $15 for it for the Switch.

Disco Elysium
I'm not too far yet, but it is certainly rather ... unique in its approach.
Hell, I sure never expected to see an obscure Estonian indie developer to push out a game landing on front-page of Time.:crazyeye:

Didn't some obscure Estonian developers also come out with some very popular communications software?

I'm not too far yet, but it is certainly rather ... unique in its approach.
Hell, I sure never expected to see an obscure Estonian indie developer to push out a game landing on front-page of Time.:crazyeye:

Its certainly different. I' m not sure I like it but its keeping me playing atm.

Ah, my kind of game.

Just for the giggles, I installed some custom Sims I found online, plopped them down in a house in Testicles (that's my testing neighbourhood :shifty:) and just sat back to watch.

Spoiler :

Of course you start off with a pillow fight in the middle of the road. Don't I have a mod to stop this? :cringe:

Spoiler :

I forgot about the evil snowman. :snowlaugh:

Spoiler :

After this, they go back inside for a while and spend way too much time congratulating each other for moving into a new house, playing SSX3, and having more pillow fights. Sadly, they didn't set the kitchen on fire.

Spoiler :

Of course, after a while, ACR (Autonomous Casual Romance) decides to rear its head.

Spoiler :

Wait, don't I HAVE A MOD TO STOP THIS????

Spoiler :

Oh no. You're not going to...

Spoiler :

Yup. :nono:

Spoiler :

Damn immune system.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom