What was your first post on CFC?

I don't even remember now :lol:.

Damn you neighbors ISP!!!! lol

P.S. I still can't find it. :(

What I did was click on 'Search this forum' in the upper right of the forum page where the threads are listed then go to advanced search.

Don't put anything for the words you are searching for, put your name as the poster, and then select 'list posts in ascending order'. Also make sure you then select 'Search all open forums' instead of just off-topic.

edit: cross-post, yeah that's what I'm talking about, Elta was looking at the screen you get when you just click on 'look for more posts by this poster' when you click on their profile.

Never mind I was searching in the wrong place, My first post -
ummm....
other than castro (who is technically on an island?)
what country could you possible be talking about?

Oh.

Well, that's my way. You can put in the upper right which poster you want, then "sort by ascending", and you get their first 300 posts. I read through all mine a little while ago, made me all nostalgic and whatnot.

I'm pretty sure I asked a question about Civ 3...one of the two or three posts I had in the Civ forums...

Then I started writing, and the rest, is well, history... (good or bad yet to be decided).

I don't know. The results only go back to the last 300 posts I've made. I bet it was a post in the Civ 2 Scenario's section though!

Top Bottom