Chichen Itza
Eiffel Tower
Machu Picchu

Civ5
Notre Dame
Sistine Chapel
Brandenburg Gate
Neuschwanstein

I've been to Seven Sisters in Sussex, which are practically the same as the White Cliffs of Dover, except they are actually white, as the Dover ones are already covered in vegetation. They even use Seven Sisters as a filming location when they want to represent the White Cliffs.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Sisters,_Sussex

Last edited:
Civ 6
Colosseum
Venetian Arsenal
Statue of Liberty
Broadway

Natural Wonders
Delicate Arch
Mount Vesuvius
Yosemite

Civ 6
Venetian Arsenal
I've been quite a few times to Venice, but I've never been to that arsenal. I can say the same about "casa de contratacion" in Seville, I've visited the cathedral where Columbus is buried which is right nearby, but I didn't even know about that building then.
The civ 6 wonder I've visited most often is definitely the Ruhr Valley. You need to really drink a few beers in Düsseldorf before it begins to look wonderful though. :)

Other than the typical ones in Paris/London/USA, Forbidden City. Truly a marvel of the world that AFAIK is unrivaled in the Western World.

World Wonders:

Alhambra
Broadway
Chichen Itza
Colosseum
Eiffel Tower
Golden Gate
Mont St-Michel
Panama Canal
Statue of Liberty
Sydney Opera House
Temple of Artemis (location)
Venetian Arsenal (outside)

Natural Wonders:

Great Barrier Reef
Vesuvius (well, been at it's foot and visited Pompeii)
Piopiotahi (altough without Civ, I'd have no idea that it's name isn't Milford Sounds :lol: )
Uluru

from versions prior to CIV 6:

Statue of Zeus
Parthenon
Notre Dame
Leaning Tower of Pisa
Sistine Chapel
Louvre
Pentagon (as much as seeing it from the next island can be considered visiting :nono:)
CN Tower
United Nations (from outside)
Rock of Gibraltar
Versailles
Hoover Dam

Hmmm... surprised myself at the extent of my list ;-)

Big Ben, Alhambra, Great Wall of China, Terracotta Army, Eiffel Tower, the Oracle, Forbidden City, Matter Horn, White Cliffs.

World Wonders from the various Civ games:

Eiffel Tower
Hollywood
Versailles
Notre Dame
Louvre

National Wonders:
Crater Lake

Top Bottom