What would you do if the USA actually nuked Iran?

Godwynn said:
Who says they wouldn't kill you first? :rolleyes:

They wouldn't know it was coming.

Pasi Nurminen said:
They wouldn't know it was coming.

That is still a very disturbing comment to make. Why would you possibly take it out on the innocents. Especially if they didn't even vote the man into office?

Pasi Nurminen said:
If that were to happen, I'd kill the nearest American I could get my hands on.

I am not joking or exaggerating.

Well, what else should I expect from a terrorist supporter...

Winner said:
Well, what else should I expect from a terrorist supporter...

Show me where I've indicated support for terrorism.

You can't, because I've never.

Pasi Nurminen said:

What you just said can be easily related to terrorism.

Godwynn said:
What you just said can be easily related to terrorism.

No, it can't, it's on a personal level. I hold no loyalty nor any great ideological conviction to any power opposed to America, nor to I have any great desire or geopolitical goal against America. I'd just like, in the even of American nuclear terrorism against Iran, some Americans to suffer as much as possible.

Pasi Nurminen said:
No, it can't, it's on a personal level. I hold no loyalty nor any great ideological conviction to any power opposed to America, nor to I have any great desire or geopolitical goal against America. I'd just like, in the even of American nuclear terrorism against Iran, some Americans to suffer as much as possible.

That is by far one of the most ignorant things I have ever read.

The people who hijack planes in 2001 thought that some Americans should suffer. You have a confused and dangerous sense of justice.

Godwynn said:
That is by far one of the most ignorant things I have ever read.

The people who hijack planes in 2001 thought that some Americans should suffer. You have a confused and dangerous sense of justice.

You are clearly ignorant of the very meaning of terrorism. Terrorism is not an attempt to kill as many people as possible nor is it an effort to bring suffering to as many people as possible. Terrorism is an act designed to get a larger power (ie the USA) to destroy or damage itself because those that commit terrorist acts do not have the ability to do it themselves. Terrorists don't harbour any desire to lay waste to millions or billions of lives; they hold a very specific geopolitical goal, usually to change the geopolitical landscape in some way.

Please read a book for once. I know it's difficult for you, you may want to start with something for beginners. I think anything from Dr. Seuss might work for you. :)

Pasi Nurminen said:
You are clearly ignorant of the very meaning of terrorism. Terrorism is not an attempt to kill as many people as possible nor is it an effort to bring suffering to as many people as possible. Terrorism is an act designed to get a larger power (ie the USA) to destroy or damage itself because those that commit terrorist acts do not have the ability to do it themselves. Terrorists don't harbour any desire to lay waste to millions or billions of lives; they hold a very specific geopolitical goal, usually to change the geopolitical landscape in some way.

Please read a book for once. I know it's difficult for you, you may want to start with something for beginners. I think anything from Dr. Seuss might work for you. :)

Your insults only prove your high mental capacities.

Let us consult Dictionary.com

Terrorism: "The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons."

Where does that say anything about destroying from the inside.

You still have failed to explain how killing an innocent American will solve anything. Do you expect that will magically make George Bush step down from office and say he is sorry?

Stating that you would kill the nearest American, whether it be a child or elderly, or even someone in the United States Army only goes to show that you do not want people to act with a level-head, which if George Bush should nuke Iran he would not be, but you are only dragging yourself down to his level, and also putting yourself in a position to be thrown in jail, and possibly executed yourself. I do not know where you live in Asia, and the only place I know where you could possibly get away with an action such as that would be North Korea, and if you did live there, I would not expect that you would have access to the internet.

So do us all a favor, keep your hatred to yourself. Saying something such as that is only trolling, and makes yourself look bad.

Pasi Nurminen said:

Do you support the Palestinians and their way of "fight" for freedom, or not? If you do, you're a terrorist supporter.

Winner said:
Do you support the Palestinians and their way of "fight" for freedom, or not? If you do, you're a terrorist supporter.

u seem to equate suporting Palestinian = terrorist. which is wrong, there are also alot of palestinian that dont agree with the work of the terrorist. perhaps that is becoz that the Isarelis does not want to talk nice to the gov in the 1st place that turn the attention toward a more aggressive approach.

Do not forget that the Israelis themselves and many independence fighter all resolve to terrosist tactics that enable them to win the war. Do u mean that supporting those countries = support terrorism ?? Then perhaps im one too.

Turner said:
Now now, let's be nice, okay?
Indeed, saying you'd randomly attack the first American you see is just stupid, especially given it could be a green voter for all you know.

Godwynn said:
You still have failed to explain how killing an innocent American will solve anything. Do you expect that will magically make George Bush step down from office and say he is sorry?
Sorry Patsi but I agree with Godwynn. There is no difference between you killing the nearest American for something George Bush has authorised and George Bush killing an Iranian for something their Government has authorised.

PrinceOfLeigh said:
Sorry Patsi but I agree with Godwynn. There is no difference between you killing the nearest American for something George Bush has authorised and George Bush killing an Iranian for something their Government has authorised.
I concur 100%

PrinceOfLeigh said:

Yeah, but maybe that's his point?

IglooDude said:
Yeah, but maybe that's his point?
Perhaps it is, but it is hypocritical makes it more difficult to argue against the morality of someone else if you are willing to do the same.

What would you do if the USA actually nuked Iran?
Id borrow as many Rials as I could from everyone I know, buy a camel caravan, and gallop away from the Straits of Hormuz as quickly as possible.

Ramius75 said:
u seem to equate suporting Palestinian = terrorist. which is wrong, there are also alot of palestinian that dont agree with the work of the terrorist. perhaps that is becoz that the Isarelis does not want to talk nice to the gov in the 1st place that turn the attention toward a more aggressive approach.

Do not forget that the Israelis themselves and many independence fighter all resolve to terrosist tactics that enable them to win the war. Do u mean that supporting those countries = support terrorism ?? Then perhaps im one too.

Focus on that "their way of fight" part. If you are sympathetic to their cause, OK, I will still think you're mislead, but there is nothing wrong with that.

What I hate is when someone justify their terrorist campaign as a legitimate way of "fighting a war against Israel" or make excuses for them (e.g. "they're poor and desperate..." [therefore it is OK to murder Israeli children - they usually miss that part] :rolleyes: ).

I believe Pasi is one of these people therefore I call him a terrorist supporter. But unfortunately he is not the only one on this forum.

First of all, I have a better question for the topic. What if an Iranian nuclear weapon explodes over a Western city? A few years ago, I read a book by Casper Weinberger, in which he explores a what-if of Iran getting a Nuclear weapon and detonating it over Italy. So really, what if something like this happens? Personally, I think an Iranian nuke going off somewhere in the west is more likely then us nuking them, because honestly, I don't believe any nation on the Earth has the balls to deal with Iran right now. Its sad how the world has fallen back into a pre-WW2 state.

Hmmm...What would I do if we nuked Iran?

Frankly, I'd be glad. Not glad in a sense that alot of Iranians just died, but glad in the sense that maybe that just saved the lives of thousands or tens of thousands of American soldiers like myself.

I firmly believe we are headed towards a war with Iran. Iran is pushing the limits with its rhetoric and threats towards one of the US's biggest allies, Israel, basically threatening they are going to wipe them off the face of the Earth in one swift move, if I remember the quote correctly. Some of you completely disagree that Iran would do that, but I say to you, look at the evidence. Iran funds Hezbollah and other terrorist groups that carry out attacks on innocent Israeli civilians. They give them weapons, ammunition, and materials to make bombs. So why would they not give them a nuclear weapon? The president of Iran has already mentioned this. I believe his quote was that "Like it or not, the Zionist Regime is heading towards annihilation." Now, some of you might just say "Oh, well he's just saying that because Israel threatens Muslims blah blah blah." To which I reply, Iran is a threat, and one way or another it will be taken out, either in the future or now. More then likely, in the future though. Its quite possible that we don't do anything about Iran, and let them get away with this nightmare like they already think they are going to.

What about Iran and the oil situation anyways? Look at how high oil and gas prices are, then read the Iranian presidents comments earlier this morning, about how oil hasn't yet reached its real price. How can you honestly say Iran is not a threat when its threatening to cut off Industrialized nations lifeblood? We need to do something about these lunatics and do it now. There comes a time when we need to cut the nice, humane, feel good crap and protect our country. I would rather see us go to war with Iran then the American economy crash and millions of people lose their jobs, their familys, and ultimately, their lives.

Another point I have to make, is that this is ultimately going to be the death-nail of the UN. They're not going to take any action against Iran, because two of the permanent members of the Security council are Russia and China. Russia and China are acting in the interests of their nations in not wanting any sanctions put on Iran. Russia is in the midst of a billion dollar Arms deal with Iran and China just signed an agreement for a hundred billion dollars worth of crude oil if I'm not mistaken. So if I hear any arguments that the US is just pursueing its own goals when it comes to Iran, then I'm going to have to ****ing scream. I guess its ok for other countries to do it, but when the US does it (under the pretense of saving ourselves or our ungrateful little allies in Europe from a nuclear attack), its inherently evil? So I guess the US paying 25% of the UN's salary isn't a good thing, or the fact that we (our government and our private citizens) contribute more money to charities around the world then any other nation? Its because we're all slavering madmen bent on world domination right?

Finally, all I've got left to say, is that if we let Iran continue on with what their doing right now, then a few years down the road, somewhere (either in the Mideast, Europe, or god forbid, the US) one quiet night a nuclear weapon is going to go off above a heavily populated city, then, there will be people *****ing, "why didn't the US do something about Iran back then?"

Top Bottom