Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by general_kill, Oct 5, 2005.
That's not very nice of you, I love living.
If I was God I would remove all religions from the planet and let it have a much more peaceful future.
give myself a body that's in shape and then get some hot women. I'll have a huge luxurious temple and a kindly creature to run around to cast miracles. one sect of my religion will have priests that shall wear parachute pants and another sect shall dress like colonel sanders with white suit and dyed white hair. They shall endlessly bicker about which sect holds the correct ideology. people of other religions that refuse to convert will be tolerated but everyday they will wake up with pamphlets for shadyism on there car. unlike most here I have no interest in smiting and will generally leave mankind to itself.
My first act as a god would be to kick Bush upside the head for saying I told him to invade Iraq. I would then proceed to rule over Europe and Asia, while dividing the other continents out among loyal supporters. Afterwards, I would rewrite history, mainly in my own image, and try to resolve all age-old conflicts still festering.
Then, I'd sit back and enjoy life surrounded by imported young women from all over my fiefdom. Why do you think I wanted to rule only Europe and Asia? I like those girls best.
1) Make everyone the same colour, that is a miz of white and black and i called it grey.
2) Reveal myself and tell everyone that all the religions are wrong, the bible(any holy book) wasnt written by me but by human and they have all been screwed.
3) Change Satan into human/remove his power
4) Remove Hell
5) bring everyone to heaven, yes, including those on earth
6) Figure out who is still producing humans
7) Close the human production factory
8) Make all the angels, humans or humans, angels.
9) Figure out who made me.
I'd creat an infinet army of high-tech supersoldiers and lead a never ending war to conquer the universe. but not to get bored I'd make it so I could die and instently respawn and head back into battle agene and agene! Watch out Covenant! To hell with a Global Dark Empire, hello Universal Dark Empire!
Nothng here ever
I was giving an ironic response to silver, in case you missed it. He made a catch-all case, so I answered with an equally ridiculous catch-all case. Why don't you go tell off him instead.
This thread is a sad, sad commentary on human nature.
I would have given people knowledge.
Half a dozen posters would have spent their time...
... I really don't feel like finding more examples.
The rest would have taken out petty grudges.
Great minds think alike...
that is exactly what I was expecting and also hoping for.
What is Peace if there is no war? What is life if there is no end to it other than an endless band of repeated events? Wouldn't it be boring?
We need drama, and as sad as it is, the perfect world with no 'bad' would just be utterly boring, and then the people in it would create something to make life more interesting, and the 'bad' is created again.
PS: Could you explain to me what is so bad about "agonizing Childbirth"?
Well, you gotta admit, smiting is a pretty big perk of the job, whether you personally go for it or not.
I know you were having a slight comedy moment with Silver.
I was in on the act too, hence my use of smilies....!
I think we can agree that young people are a bit silly.
That is why they are not given authority in life until later.
Sadly, some adults are also silly - But are handed authority, regardless!
I would be a god of Love and Joy. What would happen if you reject my love? Then I will have great joy in smiting you.
If I were a god, I would make the concept of a god be eternally unknown to
mankind. I would let them grow as a species, minus the ridiculous fairy tales
and literal belief in mythology that has poisoned them for so long.
Then, I would live in my own private dimension, and create the ultimate CIV scenario, using a real planet!
1. I would eliminate humans' desire to kill other humans.
2. I would increase the size of earth by 1,000,000,000 sq. miles of habitable land to compensate for overcrowding from humans not killing each other.
3. I would reveal the ending of the next Harry Potter book to EVERYONE the day before the book is released.
4. I would eliminate green/red/yellow/orange/and any other type of peppers off the face of this earth.
5. I would give everyone on earth the necessary resources to live a luxurious life.
6. I would smite some people who I don't personally like, then replace them with clones so nobody would blame me.
7. I would make all women HOT.
If you were God, all hell will break loose.
On that you can trust me.
I suppose I could take revenge on everyone I hate, but that seems so cliche. Maybe I'll make them into a nice footstool. Yes, that would be nice.
I suppose I could give people world peace of something of the sort. But, if people tick me off, I shall throw a lightning bolt at them.
Good ol' Zeus, model for gods in the years to come.
Tell Shrub to invade Iran.
I didn't say I want life to be perfect. Just better than it is right now. And eternal life is not boring as long as there seems to be an end in life every so often in which you don't know what will happen in the next life or weather it even exists.
Separate names with a comma.