Whatever Happened to the Dark Dwarven Empire?

Samdeebee

Chieftain
i've just been playing the original FfH and have noticed that one or two civilizations have disappeared without trace. the Halflings are another example, along with the Overlords being a civ rather than a religion.
i was just wondering if anyone knows what happened to them, because i would love to be able to play a dwarven empire that started evil (or an extra evil leader for one of the existing empires, such as the ljoslafar have neutral and good leaders).

From what I remember from playing FFH1, the civs there were temporary. I know the Warhammer mod has Dark Dwarves as an empire and the mod plays similarily to FFH.

Who made those civs? When you say vanilla leaders, you mean keep leaders like Montezuma and Saladin?

Yes. The maker of the original FfH 1 civs was a user named Haarball, I think. He'll be credited if you check that mod's thread, though I haven't seen him since.

See this post. Plans have obviously changed
from Kael
Fall from Heaven gets its name from the scenerios that are planned for it. Their are 5 characters in that storyline (the same people that left and right of the title on the main menu) that are planned as civ leaders. I intend to always keep the nomal civ's as well (I couldn't imagine a civ game without my buddy Ghandi). It was pushed to phase 2 because without the scenerios the new civ's are mostly just a cosmetic change.

Interesting. Thanks for the quote. I started with FFH1, wasnt sure what I downloaded, went to the forums, and found FFH2. I realize people have said this before, but FFH has come a long way, and the team should be proud of themselves. One of my friends tried FFH and he siad that he would actually buy the game in a store.

Top Bottom