What's better than 1 Magnus? 2 Magnus!

Hm, clone Magnus we must!

By the way, I am not sure what caused the bug. When I first picked Magnus, I was unable to assign him to any city. The "assign" button on the city selection screen was greyed out. So I cancelled and then clicked on the Governor screen again and that is when I noticed I had 2 Magnus governors and I could assign a city to the first Magnus.

I think this has to do with the new way they change the governor coding (to allow more moddability). Super hilarious tho

IMO it would've been simpler to have made governors generic like spies. Have the titles chosen like spy promotions :rolleyes:

I also hate seeing their faces on city banners. You try to click the city and you accidentally click on the governors screen. (Oh, I'm ranting again...) :mad:

If there was Magnus twins, the second one should show his face to the left.

Magnus was changed down, but still 2 Magnuse's would be too much. I don't think the AI could handle this, haha. :)

You are running no mods I take it? If so, then this actually is a bug. Were you able to assign both of them eventually though? That would be super powerful.

You are running no mods I take it? If so, then this actually is a bug. Were you able to assign both of them eventually though? That would be super powerful.

No mods. Yes, it is a real bug. Interestingly, the game does not let me assign both at the same time. When I try to assign the second Magnus, it reassigns my first Magnus and shows the second one as still unassigned. So the game is showing 2 Magnus but only letting me assign one. The second Magnus appears to be a graphical "clone".

Yes, I've had this happen in my current post-patch game with Liang. It doesn't seem to resolve itself on save/load.

I am running mods, and was going to try to reproduce without. Thanks for the post... it saved the trouble :)

Attachments

• CivilizationVI-2018-05-13-18-08-39.jpg
    CivilizationVI-2018-05-13-18-08-39.jpg
    428.7 KB · Views: 719
Top Bottom