whats cheap in England?

Originally posted by samildanach
Xen I thought this was going to be a cultural visit - not a sex tour through the British Isles.:) If the thought of fossilised waterford trilobites has you on heat wait till you see the Natural History Museum - they are probably going to have to turn the fire-hoses on to dislodge you "Blimey! Another American trying to hump the T-Rex again. Turn the hose on him Cecil - Full Power - this one looks like a persistant bugger.":D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl:

oh manm thats pretty funny ;goodjob:

anyway, i guess its just the slang terms used by both nations- I had no idea it was about fossils (and i doubted that it was actualyl abouts a BJ, but, the guys around here seem overlly horney in some cases, so one never knows ;))

that said, if all of the chicks on the birtish isles are hot chcks, i would not mind a sex tour of british isles at all, in fact, i think i think it be down right enjoyable ;)

Originally posted by Xen
that said, if all of the chicks on the birtish isles are hot chcks, i would not mind a sex tour of british isles at all, in fact, i think i think it be down right enjoyable ;)
I don't want to be a wet blanket but don't forget their catchcry:

No sex please, we're British. ;)

Good Luck with the hot chicks! And if the worse comes to the worst ....well theres always the T.REX to fall back on and besides she hasn't had a date in a while:)

i think I'll pas on the T-rex- call me old fashioned, but I just dont like doing anything with a girl thats more then likelly going to eat me....

Xen, if you are looking for cheap stuff, I hear the Poms have a cricket team that isn't worth much :).

What's the average going rate for a hooker in the UK? Don't tell there's not anyone who knows. In Finland it's about 80€/h for a cheap russian prostitute. This is how we measure the greatness of a nation. In how cheap the russian prostitutes are. :p

Originally posted by Xen
just wondering, I'm going here this summer, and I just wanted to know ahead of time what I can expect to be at a good price :)

On topic - getting duty free Scotch at the airport on the way back might make you a buck or two. Literally.

Apart from that - finding a antiques market (old fashioned stalls etc) set up could get you something a lot cheaper than back home.

Oh yes, Burberrys - the factory USED to be in Morning Lane, Hackney, London, offering a 10% discount - no idea if it's still there or not (and Hackney is a real HOLE - tourists beware).

What else is cheap? Verbal abuse and violence are both pretty common here.

Xen, try the Fanta orange soda. The stuff is awesome. Much better than the stuff here (natural flavour and sugar vs. cornsyrup and artif. flavors).

The tea cookies, and such (particularly clotted cream biscuits) are very good too.

Originally posted by Achinz
No sex please, we're British
We've added a subclause to that.

No sex please, we're British, except when on foreign soil at which point we invoke our right to be mad, drunken, louts as secured under Magna Carta.

Top Bottom