1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

whats cheap in England?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Xen, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Xen

Xen Magister

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl:

oh manm thats pretty funny ;goodjob:

anyway, i guess its just the slang terms used by both nations- I had no idea it was about fossils (and i doubted that it was actualyl abouts a BJ, but, the guys around here seem overlly horney in some cases, so one never knows ;))

that said, if all of the chicks on the birtish isles are hot chcks, i would not mind a sex tour of british isles at all, in fact, i think i think it be down right enjoyable ;)

2. Achinz

Achinz Hermit of Huangshan

I don't want to be a wet blanket but don't forget their catchcry:

No sex please, we're British. ;)

3. samildanach

samildanach Necrophile

Good Luck with the hot chicks! And if the worse comes to the worst ....well theres always the T.REX to fall back on and besides she hasn't had a date in a while:)

4. Xen

Xen Magister

i think I'll pas on the T-rex- call me old fashioned, but I just dont like doing anything with a girl thats more then likelly going to eat me....

5. Margim

Margim Footy's back.

Xen, if you are looking for cheap stuff, I hear the Poms have a cricket team that isn't worth much :).

6. Lifeblood

Lifeblood Defender of the faith

What's the average going rate for a hooker in the UK? Don't tell there's not anyone who knows. In Finland it's about 80€/h for a cheap russian prostitute. This is how we measure the greatness of a nation. In how cheap the russian prostitutes are. :p

7. CruddyLeper

CruddyLeper Unworshipped Deity

On topic - getting duty free Scotch at the airport on the way back might make you a buck or two. Literally.

Apart from that - finding a antiques market (old fashioned stalls etc) set up could get you something a lot cheaper than back home.

Oh yes, Burberrys - the factory USED to be in Morning Lane, Hackney, London, offering a 10% discount - no idea if it's still there or not (and Hackney is a real HOLE - tourists beware).

What else is cheap? Verbal abuse and violence are both pretty common here.

8. Michael York

Michael York On Sabatical from Civ

Xen, try the Fanta orange soda. The stuff is awesome. Much better than the stuff here (natural flavour and sugar vs. cornsyrup and artif. flavors).

The tea cookies, and such (particularly clotted cream biscuits) are very good too.

9. MrPresident

MrPresident Anglo-Saxon Liberal

We've added a subclause to that.

No sex please, we're British, except when on foreign soil at which point we invoke our right to be mad, drunken, louts as secured under Magna Carta.