whats decius's relationship to the calabim?

hossam

Deity
well i played around with thee scenarios but i dont understand how decius fits into the calabim....

can someone help me out?

Did you play as the Malakim? You're given the choice between the Malakim and Calabim at the end of Fall of Cuantine. With the Calabim, Decius is happy to be in a place where he can be appreciated for his skills and be free of the bureaucracy and hypocrisy of the Order. In that storyline he thrives letting his ambition drive him to the top of an amoral society.

Did you play as the Malakim? You're given the choice between the Malakim and Calabim at the end of Fall of Cuantine. With the Calabim, Decius is happy to be in a place where he can be appreciated for his skills and be free of the bureaucracy and hypocrisy of the Order. In that storyline he thrives letting his ambition drive him to the top of an amoral society.

This is pretty much it. At the end of Fall of Cuantine, after you give Rosier's decision, then you have to chose between whether Decius will escape to the Malakim or Calabim lands. From there, Decius will either redeem himself with the help of the Malakim, turning Good during Against the Grey, or let his ambition let him become one of the strongest of the Calabim and, to his father's dismay, a rather cuthroat individual.

Decius, if you select Calabim, has a pretty interesting story behind him- try replaying Fall of Cuantine again and selecting Calabim, and see what happens yourself. ;)

Or, you could just load C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Fall from Heaven 2\Assets\XML\Scenarios\Into the Desert Calabim.CivBeyondSwordWBSave directly.

Top Bottom