1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Whats Going On Here?

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by ardandy, Mar 12, 2012.

1. ardandy

ardandy Chieftain

Several tiles all over the map have started doing this in my and enemy territory? Nothing I do changes it??? What the hell is going on?!

Had to use my iphone to upload it to youtube as I couldn't think of another way of doing it without a PC. As I'm on 3G I haven't searched much on the phone so sorry if it's a common thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMPF9BHY9lo

2. The_J

The_J Say No 2 Net Validations Retired Moderator

A bug, and no idea what causes it :dunno:.

3. joncnunn

joncnunn Senior Java Wizard Moderator

Is that the stand coloring glitch?
    It's related to graphic card capability.

Smaller maps will help that.

Another glitch I've seen is sometimes it shows a unit that isn't there or doesn't show a unit that's there. Exiting the game and reload will fix that one.

4. Zalsphere

Zalsphere Chieftain

Not sure. I've had several big graphics glitches lately, which weren't there last time I'd played... which had been a couple of months. Steam auto-updates, etc, and I'd picked up the Korea & Ancient Wonders DLC pack. Hmm... mine was graphics on menus glitching, dun think I've had the FoW problem (yet). :\