1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Whats the best tiles you look for?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Palavos, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Palavos

Palavos Chieftain

As the titles say, what are the best tiles you are looking for? The tiles that with Improvements, resources, and buildings/technologies will give you high Food and Production :)

Obvious ones are:

Grassland Hills + Mine + Coal= 2 Food + 6 Production (Apprentiship, Industrialization)
    Woods + River + Lumber Mill = 2 Food + 4 Production (Steel)
    Grass + Mine + Niter = 3 Food + 4 Production (Apprentiship, Industrialization)

Or a block of plains/wheat or Marsh/Rice, adjacent to each other, for lots of +Food with Feudalism :)

Whats your Best tile / resource / improvement combination? What terrain you like the most?

2. Leyrann

Leyrann Deity

I tend to look at unimproved, and prefer double features, spices, furs and the like. Basically everything that increases food and production.

For the rest, I look at a nice balance between hills and flat land, as well as a maximum of about a third of the land tiles being inferior (which means they're the district tiles).

Favorite tile is probably Grassland/Hills/Forest/Spices. That's 4f2p unimproved. And I tend to be vary lazy improving it as gold isn't worth that much compared to the food or production from improving other tiles.

Palavos likes this.
  3. Felis Renidens

Felis Renidens Prince

I think first I'll want potential eurekas (horses\cows\sheep, copper\salt, wheat\rice maybe costal with 2 sea resources) Also some good production and not too many "dead" tiles (desert\tundra). Also fresh water.
    Then I'll want strategic resources until I have 2 or 3 of them. Then luxuries - as much as I can. Then later in the game strategic resources again.

Probably not the most efficient.

Palavos likes this.