Whats the dumbest thing that you've done?

Mark Young

Formerly Sir Eric
Ok waht's the dumbest thing that you have ever done?

For me there are so many to choose from. So while I narrow done the field why dont you post yours.

wasting my time with computer games and answering silly questions on the Internet ;)

Sometimes I throw tea spoon into waste bucket instead of used tea bag . Ain't it dumb ?

Edit : Me bad english , I ment tea bag was supposed to go into waste bucket

Originally posted by CurtSibling
Seeing as I am still alive and have options in life, I reckon I can't have done anything too dumb.

I don't go in for self-pity anyway.

It's not a self pity thread.
It's so you (and others) can laugh at your silly mistakes. No harm in that.
If you cant laugh at yourself who can you laugh at?

Stupidest thing I ever did: the time I played "cigarette chicken". I have a number of scars on my forearm because of it.

Honorable mentions go to:

the time I once picked up a used syringe in the parking lot of my old apartment buiding, not realizing what it was at first. Dropped it immediately. Freaked the hell out of me.

peeing into a backed-up urinal in a nightclub and not realizing it was overflowing onto my pants from the knees down...

Originally posted by leha
Sometimes I throw tea spoon into waste bucket instead of used tea bag . Ain't it dumb ?

I have a real problem of that. Like unwrapping a snack bar, throwing away the bar and keeping the wrapper.

Originally posted by Gingerbread Man

I have a real problem of that. Like unwrapping a snack bar, throwing away the bar and keeping the wrapper.

Or getting a drink for you and a mate and shaking his up when he's not looking and then opening the wrong one:lol:

I set up this ramp over an electric fence with tyres and went down a hill on a really small bmx bike but i slipped at the top of the ramp, broke the fencepost and the fence, the post and the bike all landed on me breaking my ankle and giving me an electric shock co the bike had become tangled in the fencer.
That was pretty dumb but at least i have it on tape for future reference whenever i want to do something stupid

Originally posted by Cunobelin
I set up this ramp over an electric fence with tyres and went down a hill on a really small bmx bike but i slipped at the top of the ramp, broke the fencepost and the fence, the post and the bike all landed on me breaking my ankle and giving me an electric shock co the bike had become tangled in the fencer.
That was pretty dumb but at least i have it on tape for future reference whenever i want to do something stupid

Woa , I think it hurts .....

I droped the only coffee mug I use on a ceramic floor, so I could catch a falling, plastic, (single cup) coffee machine.

I still use the mug for all my tea/coffee needs but it has no handle, which sacrificed itself to save the rest of the mug, so my pain thershold has increased dramatically in my palms

Originally posted by leha

Your english is better than many who have it as a first language Leha.

Enrolling in a History of Witchcraft class at the urging of a friend -- "C'mon, it will be fun!"

NOT TRUE.

I don't do dumb things, it's not my style. ;)

One silly thing I'm sorry about - we had the possibility to do a work in history and get an extra grade for it and never did it. Doesn't matter too much as I got a good grade as it is, but still...

I used to splice power leads for my radio to get a longer lead. Then one day I cut through the cord with a pair of scissors - yes, the cord was still plugged in!

The scissors launched themselves out of my hand and buried themselves point first in a wooden door, with a little-less-than-penny-sized sized smoking hole in them that had been blasted out of the metal by the shock. Apart from a very bruised finger and thumb, I was (incredibly) fine.

I went to Uni last year and got there to realise that I had 1 black shoe on and one brown shoe on. D'oh

Does nearly burning down the kitchen count? ;)

Top Bottom