Whats the last date for submissions ??

Along those lines, what is the policy if the game isn't finished. I am in a dominant postion but haven't won, and might not be able to by submission time. How is a game that is not completed score?

I think it is July 2nd. Not sure.

Originally posted by knowltok2
Along those lines, what is the policy if the game isn't finished. I am in a dominant postion but haven't won, and might not be able to by submission time. How is a game that is not completed score?

If you check the rules, I believe the game has to be finished -- though you don't have to win. :)

I know, but I'm not aware of a quick way to finish. What I am hoping for is enough time to get through my recent revolution and then call the UN. Hopefully that will end the game for me one way or the other, but I don't recall seeing a 'resign' button. If I missed it, let me know.

If you want to quickly finish it, just sell of all your cities except some border town, and then declare war on everybody. Before you have lost too many points you'll be dead. :)

Thanks for the info, though it isn't what I wanted to hear. I think I will have the time tonight to get through my revolution and call a vote. Hopefully I can give enough away to make some friends, but France and Japan don't like me at all, and there is only China and India left besides them.

Top Bottom