What's the laziest thing you've ever done?

Bose

Antipodean
Today I called my house from my car that was parked at the curb in front of my house to get someone to bring me my car keys, which I had forgotten. They did.

Can anyone beat this, or can I proclaim myself the laziest person anywhere ever?

I've sat down at the television set, which was on some youth show like Power Rangers or Barney, and the remote was two feet out of reach. I sat there for an hour watching this show because I was too lazy to scoot up on the sofa and get the remote.

I'm with Hitro and Richard! The laziest things are the things you don't do....

Originally posted by CurtSibling
I am the spam master. :)

That would be stating the obvious, Curt. We all know that already... :p ;)

A lazier person is one who doesn't post in this thread. Therefore I must not be lazy. (Yea, right ;) )

Originally posted by Aphex_Twin
A lazier person is one who doesn't post in this thread. Therefore I must not be lazy. (Yea, right ;) )

I thought of that, but than I thought they will never know.

I think that the laziest person won't even take the effort to think about it... or to even turn the computer on to begin with.

Regards :).

I had someone post this on my behalf, after reading the thread to me.

Well, let's see.

One time, I was sitting on a really comfortable couch piece and was using a small wooden table as a footrest. The table fell over for some reason.

Instead of getting up and putting the table up, I manipulated it with my feet for about five minutes until it was finally up again. Of course, argument could be made that since I actually did a lot more work than I could have done, it was not necessarily a lazy action.

i one time felt the need to lay in bed for almost two straight days (about 36 consecutive hours) I wasnt sick or anything. I just didnt want to get up.

Once, when told to vaccum the living by my parents, I merely ran the vaccum back and forth over the carpet without turning it on so that it made those horizontal marks that show up on recently vaccumed carpet. I suppose that it wouldn't have been all that much trouble to plug it in, but I just didn't feel like actually vaccuming.

Top Bottom