1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Whats the most bug-free climate? Bug-free cities?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Fifty, Jun 24, 2010.

1. civaddict098

civaddict098 Prince

I know it's not in the US but I bet Yakutsk, Russia is pretty bug free, being the coldest city on earth and all. Plus it meets the 200,000 pop requirement.

2. Yeekim

Yeekim Deity

Better don't make that a large bet. :lol:
    http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/europe/yakutsk-journey-to-the-coldest-city-on-earth-771503.html

3. Hygro

Hygro soundcloud.com/hygro/

urban coastal california is pretty reliable. Just stay in the cities...

4. Elrohir

Elrohir RELATIONAL VALORIZATION

Colorado Springs wasn't too bad. It's pretty dry with the plains right there, but it's kind of high up so you've got the altitude there, and it really doesn't that get hot or humid very often. (When it does, it tends to go away quickly. It also drys up really quickly after it rains or snows) Mosquitoes are occasionally annoying during the summer, but not too bad. Other than that, the only insects I remember seeing there were daddy long leg spiders, and various kinds of beetley things in the woods. (I think daddy long legs were the only insects I found inside of my house there) I imagine Denver would probably be OK too.

5. west india man

west india man Immortal

London has few insects, just the occasional bee or wasp.