What's the worst fate?

Incidently, in our D&D game I'm going to let the players try to free Nemed... though I'll probably have to lure them there wtih a trail of gold coins.

What would he be like if he were freed? Would his love for humanity and life have been shattered? Or would he only blame Os-Gabella for what she did to him? Unless he's completely broken by his torture, I'm sure the preservation of his children would be his main concern. He'd fit in among the Elohim in that case. He's probably been around long enough to see what people can do to each other in the name of faith, so maybe he'd be cynical enough to side with Cassiel. Or he could be completely insane, or Ceridwen could have gotten ahold of him.

What would he be like if he were freed? Would his love for humanity and life have been shattered? Or would he only blame Os-Gabella for what she did to him? Unless he's completely broken by his torture, I'm sure the preservation of his children would be his main concern. He'd fit in among the Elohim in that case. He's probably been around long enough to see what people can do to each other in the name of faith, so maybe he'd be cynical enough to side with Cassiel. Or he could be completely insane, or Ceridwen could have gotten ahold of him.

It would be neet to see him take Cassiels place over the Grigori...

That is really a great idea, Avahz. I figure he'd be fairly wounded, emotionally, and would retreat to a monastary or something similar for awhile, as he learned what had happened to the world during his capture, and then maybe make overtures to some of the good or neutral nations like you guys mentioned.

Top Bottom