What's this, Doge?

Enginseer

Salientia of the Community Patch
Supporter

You want to tell the grandi a story? Why is that needed?

We got a settler instead of a Merchant of Venice? Surely this is broken. I have never heard of settlers in our culture!

Moves like a settler...

Is a settler! Surely we cannot control that city's actions..

We can! How is this possible!

You're telling me Doge we can control two cities now while we let the rest of the governor manage their own with us collecting a few taxes. That sounds good to me.

Coming very soon in a Community Event update to you. Also 3 cities for Venice if you install CBP E&D if it ever gets updated.

The RP ís too strong with this one. What kind of story would "inspire" people to pack up and get the hell of their hometown to settle somewhere... safer :run:?

It’s cool I guess, but why tho?
  • Isn’t locking Venice to 1 city the main thing that makes it special? I get that this is to work around no GPPs from guilds in puppets... so why not enable GPPs in puppets for Venice instead?
  • Arent the Colonies of Venice already represented in-game via the Colonia UI?

The RP ís too strong with this one. What kind of story would "inspire" people to pack up and get the hell of their hometown to settle somewhere... safer :run:?
upload_2018-11-24_15-59-29.png

*blocks your path* and many others can blocks your path.
It’s cool I guess, but why tho?
  • Isn’t locking Venice to 1 city the main thing that makes it special? I get that this is to work around no GPPs from guilds in puppets... so why not enable GPPs in puppets for Venice instead?
  • Arent the Colonies of Venice already represented in-game via the Colonia UI?
Ehh it's just more of a Community Event thing. I couldn't come up with something that could buff puppet cities and Venice itself (since the event choice it's replacing is replacing a free Cathedral in the Capital lol). So I thought why not the story of founding of Heraclea(Venice's 1st Capital).

Top Bottom