What's your avatar?

superisis

His Highness' dog at Kew
In an effort to open my inqueries to all. Please post what your icon means to you, what it is supposed to depict and why you chose it.

@ modds, is this subject adequatly proliferating in nature?

All my avatars are modifications of an avatar that I stole and modified from another poster (I didn't actually steal it, the poster jokingly allowed it, but the general forum reaction (especially Newfangle's) was as if I did.)

And the historic thread

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=32541&page=1

and the base avatar all mine are based off of

ha... nice story perfection. @ Sword of Geddon: what exactly is a Pearl Gourami?

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
Hmmm Perfection....have you by any chance seen Tremors the Series?
Nope? What is it? Some silly anime show?

I'm a Cal fan obviously and the current one also has some Christmasy icicles, all credit goes to Dease for making the avatar.

Perfection said:
Nope? What is it? Some silly anime show?

The series counterpart to the Tremers movies. Run a Google search sometime

The town the show takes place in is called Perfection...hehe

Supersis: A Gourami is a Fish from Southeast Asia, in the Labyrinth Fish classification, which can breath air in addition to water. Theres a whole bunch of different types of Gouramis. I've kept a few over the years...lately I'm into Cichlids though

cool, but still... that picture is not very informative, could you post another picture in this thread... or a link atleast?

Gogf and stormy made it for me. I chose it because I really like it, it shows the Canadian Flag, and the Canadian Coat of Arms above it, i think it really represents Canada, and I really like it.

ahh. now you pic makes sense... I thought that that black stripe was the mouth...

I have another fish with a strip like that called a Festivum http://www.aquahobby.com/gallery/e_festivum.php

When the Pearl Gouramis and the Festivum first met in the tank, they stared at each other for a few moments, eventually they figured it out though..

right, thanx for the pics... I'm off to bed

Beavis. Heh heh eh heh heh!

Well, as my member name proclaims, I'm a bassist. It's pretty self-explanatory. But, as an interesting side-note, the bass depicted in it is actually a Ken Smith 4-string neck-thru which runs at about $4000, quite a hefty sum. I wish I could afford one.

Good for you Steph! The rest of us hide behind ambiguous and supposedly intelligent representations of our philosophies an in attempt to hide our true selves from the rest of the CIV community. Not sarcasm.

Top Bottom