Whats your favorite baseball team.

Favorite team.

• Total voters
Since I am neutral in baseball (and that there is no radioactive moneky) I'd vote no choice.

So tell me, is it 98 years or 99 years since the Cubs last won anything? :mischief:

Don't worry, Prior and Wood are coming back anytime now. :mischief:

I also cheer for the Devil Rays because...someone has to.

I'm Cubsfan and my friends worst nightmare. Gas, they gone! Sup 1908?

Not really whomp im not really afraid of whitesox they can't come up with any real reasons to why their team is better than the cubs and just say "we won the world series two years ago" like that makes you better today.

Rotation? Veteran experience? Managing? Bullpen? Uniforms? The fact that thier not the Cubs and dont have a losing complex?

Baseball bores me. So much so that I can't even stand to watch when the Twins are in the playoffs.

I think I accidentally switched channels and tuned into game 4 (or 5) of the world series last year. I was curious and managed to stick around for about 10 minutes before utter boredom compelled me to return to the 10000th re-run of a Friends episode... :crazyeye:

so yes, baseball equals boredom for me too.

I am offended that the Nats are on the same line as the Marlins. I hope Soriano is injured for the whole year for that.

Hmm? Marlins = 2 world series wins

Nats/Expos = 0 world series appearances

I would be offended if I was a Marlins fan. Man, making fun of every MLB team is fun :p

The Phighting Phils of course... which is spelled wrong in the poll :hmm: .

Not really whomp im not really afraid of whitesox they can't come up with any real reasons to why their team is better than the cubs and just say "we won the world series two years ago" like that makes you better today.
You have no reason to worry about the White Sox. I think you need to worry about that $300 million hamstring that just went *pling*.

Face it your team stinks until proven otherwise.

The cold hard reality is your team has lost 95 games four times since 1999. FOUR!
Who cheers on a team that makes you pay the second highest ticket prices in MLB, pee in a trough, revel in being called the lovable losers and play in a stadium called the friendly confines.

Showing up to play baseball once every decade doesn't count, not letting a goat into the stadium in 1945 doesn't explain only making the playoffs 4 times in the next 60 years.
Whatever...
Let's face it. Odds are you'll be seeing a lot of these hanging from the scoreboard again this year.

In the meantime, the White Sox have only had one losing record in SINCE 1999. You have to go back to 1976 to find a year where we lost 95 games. Oh and btw we've won a World Series within the last 98 years....so what's up?
My guess is we'll see one of these again before your team wins a World Series.

For all you people outside of Chicago this is the one thing that divides our city.

I'm going to pick the Jays just to piss off our leettle frieend, although I apparently root for a team that plays in DC and Miami.

M-E-T-S, Mets, Mets, Mets? :hmm:

Too bad I started liking them in 1999 (first year I watched baseball), and then they started stinking in 2001. :(

This year the Cardinals are going down.

I would say teh expos but they don't exist anymore.

So Im gonna say .... any team that has Mark Grudzielanek as a player.

Top Bottom