What's your highest city population?

Shockwave

Evil Decepticon
Well I'm still ticked off that cities have to wait till the modern era to get over a million population :( (should have made sanitation in the industrial and halt citys at 19, then hospitals in modern era for unlimited)

Pitifully my largest city has been......... 26 :( Yours?

Some 38 I guess...

Was a city surrounded by grasslands only and I irrigated them all just to see how large that city will grow... so it was at 38 and still growing when the game ended (won by Culture ;))

But I guess if that you can grow a city to well over 100 if you do have enough workers to do the task :D

I once had a city hit 38 pop, it was at a T river section, lots of floodplains. Produced worth doodly squat, tho.

My typical cities are in the 28-32 size range near end game, because i emphasize toward production, so I'll have mines on some grasslands still.

Had a city up to 39 once. It straddled two rivers that were lined with flood plains. The rest of the city tiles were desert though.

People in that city were making babies at an alarming rate. Must have been why the shield production was so atrociously low. :groucho:

Top Bottom