Whats your idea for a new TV channel?

Your suggestions for the atheism channel weren't all that good either. What does, say Futurama have to do with it, or The Simpsons? After all, both have had God as characters on the show.

They are good shows regardless of that minor blemish. Notice not every show on Spike has to do with men stuff or every show on MTV has to do with music.

Another channel so you can pay even more to watch even more commercials.

They are good shows regardless of that minor blemish.

Why, what a tremendously silly thing to say.

The Futurama episode "Godfellas", the one with God (duh) has my two favorite quotes from that show and, inasmuch as I have ranked them, 4 out of my top 20.

Speed channel with real races instead of NASCAR.

The YouTube channel?

All the best youtube clips aired over and over again but with commercials in between!

Announcer:And here's our feature clip of the best commercials from Superbowl XLI. But before that, here's a word from our sponser.

My first choice would be an all in-demand channel. But I've already got a ton of those. Second choice would be youtube. Third choice would be video clips, from stuff like America's Funniest Home Videos to those cop clips they show on SpikeTV all the time. So like youtube, but more organized.

Car Crash Channel.

But what would the content be? You can't just say "science", because a) science and atheism really aren't the same thing, and b) there are already several science channels. So far, all I have heard for ideas is "things I like to watch, and I'm an atheist, so they must be atheistic".

Why, what a tremendously silly thing to say.

The Futurama episode "Godfellas", the one with God (duh) has my two favorite quotes from that show and, inasmuch as I have ranked them, 4 out of my top 20.

I also thought that episode from the Simpsons where they roasted Homer was pretty funny. It was when the aliens came down and said "Puny Earthlings! We've been observing your civilization since the beginning of time! 6000 years ago! By GOD! *small prayer*" :lol:

Top Bottom