When AI is making a demand for you, is there a way to examine the situation?

Hive Watch

Chieftain
I don't get why the game won't let me look through my diplomacy tab before accepting a demand.

civac

Prince
Not sure if this works but I found this work around mentioned in an MP context. You could try it.

The way I've found to do that is to click on your tech bar at the top of the screen, which will deselect the current tech. Then right-click on an available tech to bring up the civilopedia. While that is up you can press F1 to bring up a list of your cities, then you can click into your cities to look around if needed. Or use some of the other F-keys to look at whatever you need (F4 for diplomacy and trades comes to mind). Also, you can click on the mini-map while the trade window is open and drag around down there to move the main display behind the trade window. As long as you don't hit escape you can still take action on the active trade offer.

Major Tom

Immortal
I don't get why the game won't let me look through my diplomacy tab before accepting a demand.
I use BUG mod and just hit F4. There you got foreign advisor included along with tech trade screen and other useful stuff.

civacs method probably ok too.

Bottom line, use a mod of your liking with bug included or just bug outright.

Kaiman

Chieftain
One big reason it'd be nice if this game got a "gameplay mechanics not changed but User Experience simplified" update the way a lot of other older games have done.

lymond

Rise Up! (Phoenix Style!)
Hall of Fame Staff
One big reason it'd be nice if this game got a "gameplay mechanics not changed but User Experience simplified" update the way a lot of other older games have done.
I notice you don't use the BUG mod.

BUG OUT

Top Bottom