When can we use the search function again?

Zier

got milk?
n/t

Everyone can use the search function, except you. Maybe if you would have given Thunderfall a Christmas present you would have been allowed to use the search function.

Maybe once when vB 3.0 comes out :mischief: ;)

Hopefully in a few weeks, after the forum server is upgraded....

Server performance I think is a higher priority, but it would be very cool to have back!

I agree that server performance is really important but so is the search function and I use it all the time, when you need some info about something that's allready asked a million times before but yet you can't find it wading through every page, checking every thread.

THanks for the reply Thunderfall, can't wait till I can use it again :goodjob:

Hopefully the search function will be back soon. Its one of the most helpful features of the forum, and its tremendously impractical to use the forum without it. Its nigh impossible to access the huge chunks of information stored in different places on a particular subject, without it.

I often use it to find and access important old threads, when working on a particular project.

I know when the search function is coming back. And I ain't talking! TF told me and swore me to secrecy. He told me that if I said it was coming back on March 31st, we'd never have one again! Oops. . .

:cry: I do so miss the search function. . .

The search function will be back when everyone has left the forum. :p

Originally posted by Wizard
The search function will be back when everyone has left the forum. :p

Or if vB 3.0 comes out :p

Top Bottom