When do we find out GOTM 16 Results?

KingWilly

Melbournite
I was just wondering, when are the results of the GOTM 16 going to be released. GOTM 16 was my first attempt at a GOTM. I know I didn't do the best, but for a newbie, I think I did alright.
Anyway, I'd just like to find out when the results are due to be released.:crazyeye:

I was just wondering, when are the results of the GOTM 16 going to be released. GOTM 16 was my first attempt at a GOTM. I know I didn't do the best, but for a newbie, I think I did alright.
Hi KingWilly! BTW, I see you are a new poster, so welcome to CivFanatics, and the "best" GOTM.... Civ 2!

If you played and submitted a GOTM, then you automatically qualify as having done "alright!!" I can't speak for Matrix, but I hope he's flooded with about 200 Civ 2 GOTMs this month, LOL! That would be good for us, hehe.... the more the better.

BTW, I have not seen a post of his in the CFC Forums since the last one he made in the Civ 3 GOTM on June 5th, so my guess is that he is quite busy. We used to expect about a week or last Fall, before Civ 3 came out (and GOTM 016 is my first since last Fall).

Well.... this gives everyone the perfect time to take a look at their own games and see if there's one or two things they might want to post for The GOTM 016 Special Awards ! We haven't been doing this since GOTM 008, but the details are here!

Ya'll all have fun in GOTM 017 and don't forget to post one or two updates about how your game is going ;).

EDIT: Add links.

This is indeed the longest waiting time for the results lately, but if Matrix is busy, he has other priorities to set. :yeah:

Hopefully they´ll come out soon, the suspense is growing.
I´m more interested in the Deity Civ3 GOTM this time, because my Civ2 GOTM was, let´s say "average". We´ll see.
:D

Top Bottom