When do we get video?

MIS

Prince
When do y'all expect to see the first demonstrations? After E3 (which is June 14-16)?

Before then?

When do they let people release the first 100 turns etc?

Civ BE had interviews with the designers, but I didn't learn much from that.

possibly around E3 time,

If 2K is trying to show the game at E3, they'll likely have something there to show people/journalists.

at which point they can drop it on YT after they're done.

edit:

a 'first 100 turns' type thing likely won't happen until Firaxicon.

On which date is Firaxicon?

My guess is that they are going to trickle down a little information even now and then to maintain the hype.

so late September/ early October?

I followed the months till launch for civ 5 closely. From what i have seen back then 2k is very hesitant to show the AI in action. It was only for the last couple of weeks. And they had good reason to do so.

If civ 6 goes the same way then i dont think we see any non-scripted gameplay in a long time. Best we can hope for at e3 is a heavely scripted gameplay video without much fan interaction.

With a couple of interviews, maybe a few more screenshots from the map and leader reveals. Leading up to e3. Dont have high hopes to see any gameplay videos before e3. But then i diddnt expect civ 6 to launch as early as october eather.

I d bet e3 will pump out gameplay screen and videos. Then firaxis will do live streams on a weekly basis just like they did with BE.

If we re lucky, some youtubers might even get to do short let s play after e3

I d bet e3 will pump out gameplay screen and videos. Then firaxis will do live streams on a weekly basis just like they did with BE.

If we re lucky, some youtubers might even get to do short let s play after e3

E3 would still be too early.

Probably not til at least September for early access streams.

For the next 4 months, they'll probably do the usual "meet X civ" per week and drip out info.

Top Bottom