When does Warlords ship in Singapore?

Nice to see most of the world getting it at around the same time :) (this week)

It sucks when stuff is released in Japan 6 months before the rest of the world all the time. Silly console-freaks :)

You live in Singapore?! I was just there a month ago visiting family. I love Singapore I would rather live there than here in Texas. I especially miss the food. Anyways I guess it would come out soon there since it would be in English.

You live in Singapore?! I was just there a month ago visiting family. I love Singapore I would rather live there than here in Texas. I especially miss the food.
sure about that? Even if I tell you that democracy here is a mere fake and you better don't open your mouth? That your boss is always right here? People are merely after the big buck? Graciousness not know well? Well that was your honeymoon period and you enjoyed that :goodjob:
saw that the game will be sold on 28th and shipped by one company tomorrow. I can wait though for your reviews, people
Civ4 burned me enough

I go to Singapore once a year, I'm a frequent flyer on CAthay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, and Japan Airlines. I have a lot of family there. My mom was born there(she speaks cantonese, mandarin, and even malay). I really do love Singapore. I do think you have the best airline in Singapore.

I just checked gameshop's page and they now state Friday 28th as the date for shipping in Singapore. Seems the game has expansion has the same issue as CIV vanilla. I remember how we madly wanted to get the game and everyone knew a different release date. I remember we got it 2 weeks after the Germany/USA.
So, don't be surprised to get it that late this time as well.

And don't be too sad about it, at least you get some feedback here already whether it is really worth buying.

ThERat said:
sure about that? Even if I tell you that democracy here is a mere fake and you better don't open your mouth? That your boss is always right here? People are merely after the big buck? Graciousness not know well?

Be careful there... or Uncle Lee is coming to get you

j/k

As a SEA, all I can say is that, democracy have different meaning to different nation.

so, anyone got their copy here? It seems that gamspot pushed bach their delivery date to next Monday. Even Australians have it, so what about this 'hub'?

Top Bottom