WHen I conquer one city ALL cities are razed

Galen

Chieftain
C3C v 1.22, single player, playing the French:Following allowed:
dominiun, space, diplomatic,conquest, elimination, regicide. (not allowed - mass regicide, princess, victory points).
Early in game the above happened & I thought it was a glitch, but later in game 1870, the same happened. I defeated an equally matched opponent and all his cities turned to rubble - ruined the game completly. Has anyone else had this problem - I could not find it on any searches. Thanks in anticipation.

If playing elimination or regicide then all of the cities will be razed when you take a number of cities or kill all of the kings. This is what suppose to happen when playing under elimination or regicide. This is not a bug.

^

As above, Elimination means that, as soon as one city is taken, the civ collapses. You can tweak the Elimination number in the Editor (it's 8 in Fall of Rome), but you can't during game setup.

Thanks for quick reply - appreciated. Guess thats why I couldnt find it in bug list:)

Cuivienen said:
^

As above, Elimination means that, as soon as one city is taken, the civ collapses. You can tweak the Elimination number in the Editor (it's 8 in Fall of Rome), but you can't during game setup.

Actually, you can.

Under the "description" button underneath your leaderhead, there is a "game limits" button. Here, you can adjust victory point wins, domination percentage, turn amount (up to 1000 - you can't get past 2050, but turns pass over less years), and even Elimination settings.

Top Bottom