1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

When will the game be generated?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game: Citizens' started by Mike Lemmer, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Mike Lemmer

Mike Lemmer Chieftain

When will the game be generated and posted for all to see? I would like to get started, but some of the offices need a few days to analyze our civ, our starting location and the game settings. I would like to know when we can truly start our job.

2. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

I believe alphawolf said he would be away for a couple of days, so when he gets back things should get rolling.

3. Rik Meleet

Rik Meleet Top predator Retired Moderator

4. Aythanaeus

Aythanaeus Viceroy of New England

I know this sounds awful coming from me but were will the game info be posted about what our civ is, our starting location, etc.

If that is already been establish were am I NOT looking that I SHOULD be? heh sorry!

5. ravensfire

ravensfire Member of the Opposition

Many of the environmental decisions are in the Polls subforum - you should find much of what you are looking for there!

-- Ravensfire

6. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

Depending on how deeply the staff are looking at the election problems, it is possible that there are other things we've done so far where the poll results could be invalidated. Until that is all settled, they would prefer we don't move forward.