Where are all the socks?

Bozo Erectus

Master Baker
I regularly buy new socks, but I cant recall the last time I threw socks away. Yet I always seem to have no socks, and have to go buy more. Why am I not buried in socks, with just my nostrils poking out for air? Where do socks go:confused:

The underpants gnomes take them.
Phase 1: gather underpants
Phase 2: ???
Phase 3: Profit

farting bob said:
The underpants gnomes take them.
Phase 1: gather underpants
Phase 2: ???
Phase 3: Profit
Thats episode is one of my faves :D

In answer to the question.....well if your like me then you loose all your socks to the girlfriend.

ComradeDavo said:
Thats episode is one of my faves :D

In answer to the question.....well if your like me then you loose all your socks to the girlfriend.
I just lose t-shirts the gf, thankfully her feet are quite small, so my socks wont fit her. Advise : get a girlfriend with small feet to avoid buying socks.

I ask that question all the time. Only Im not only losing my socks, but all my clothes???

fo rizzle! that happened to me! i went and got new socks and after i wore all of them and my mom did the laundry, there was no more socks! either that or there was no matching pairs... :mad:

i havent bought socks or underwear in years, my momma buys them for me :blush:

ive told her not to a million times, but she wont listen, i have about 5 pairs of pants she got me that i never wear, ive given away many sweaters she bought me that id never be caught dead in.. :lol:

but the underwear and socks come in handy, god bless her

Everything dissapears. I'm sure it's buried somewhere in here... Or it might be hanging up in my closet, since my parents are fond of hanging every possible attirement on a hanger... O_o

I somehow only have 3 shirts now.

Where have all the socks gone, long time passing?
Where have all the socks gone, long time ago?
Where have all the socks gone?
Gone to sockpuppets, everyone.
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?

I swear someone are stealing my socs, i to always get new socks and still i never have enough, or more annoying, or when just 1 disapears, and my mother blames me.

Theres 2 places i leave clothers, my room, or the bathroom downstairs, when i then collect all clothes from both these plases, she still claims i have socks im not finding. I think shes selling them on the black market or something :hmm:

hmmm??? Where are socks, and the rest of my cloths, girlfriends, Long story but I seem to have this problem with haveing to constantly jump out of windows and run away from her house dressed only in boxers and shoes, so I have a nice collection of cloths in her closet under some stuff.

Syterion said:
Do you think females have this problem?

No, there the ones stealin ours, [redneck voice]"they took our socks"[/redneck voice

Simple.

They are sucked into miniature black holes around the house, which suck the sock into its singularity, along with other commonly lost items.*

I would recommend steeling other socks, but remember, clean them VERY WELL.

* N.B. If someone ask, they are lost, they are temporarily unlocatable. That way, they cannot blame you for loosing it.

Gremlins.

Gremlins are responsible for many things. Have you ever droped a coin, saw where it stopped rolling & settled but by the time you bent down to pick it up, it was gone? Gremlins.

They love to play around in computers too.

Top Bottom